The Beach pt.2 And A Horrible Day

After a while,we finally made it to the beach.It took 30 minutes to get there but the long wait was worth it.Well it would have took 15 minutes but we had to put gas in the car and we got some snacks from earlier.

We all got out of the car and the boys started giving us our stuff from the trunk.Each one of us grabbed our bags and then we walked on the beach looking for the "Perfect Spot" to relax and enjoy the water.

When we finally found the "Perfect Spot",the guys started taking off their shirts and it was like looking at a goddess.No kidding!Me and the girls couldn't stop starting at them.How could you not look when they each have six packs!!!

"Are you girls checking us out?"Jason said to me and the girls smirking.

"No.We've seen better."I said trying to not give away that I was lying.

"Sure."Jason said while putting the huge blanket on the sand.

"Anyways,let's go in the water. I'm burning up!"Tyler said,now heading to the water with the rest of the boys.

"I really need to get a tan.I look like a vampire!"Jennifer said while opening the umbrella and setting it by the blanket for when we're finished tanning and want some shade.

"Yeah,but before we do that,we will need some sunscreen.We don't want to look like tomatoes in pain."Jessica said,pulling out some sunscreen from her bag and squizzing some in each of our hands.

"Do you think the boys put some on?" I said wondering what they would like all red and in pain.

"I hope so."Jessica said giggling.

We sat down on our own little towels,put some sunglasses on and took off our tank tops and shorts.I bet Jason is thanking god right now that he's wish came true.Seeing us in bikinis.You just got to love Jason.

After a while of tanning,Jason came over to us with eyes wide,stopping in his tracks.He turned around and put his hands up in victory whispering to himself "Yes!"I will never get boys.When he finished his little moment, he turned back around and kept on walking to us.

"Looking hot girls."Jason said winking at Jennifer when he finally got to us.

"Yeah,we know.I can't say the say for you though."Jennifer said with a fake smile,putting her sunglasses on her head.

"Oh come on.Have you seen me!"Jason said pointing to his six pack.

"Yeah.I'm just still wondering if you've seen yourself.My advise,don't look in a mirror."Jennifer said putting her sunglasses back on and laying back down on her blanket.

"Your so hot when you try to insult me."Jason said grinning and shaking his head,which made us all laugh.

"Hey babe.Come in the water!" Stephen yelled while still in the water.

"No.I'm ok."I yelled back.

" It wasn't a question."Stephen said laughing a little while coming towards me.

"Its cold at first but then you get used to it."Alex shouted.

"We're busy tanning right now." Jessica shouted to Alex.

They gave up trying to make us get in the water until I felt someone grab me.

"OH MY GOSH!PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.I knew exactly who it was.Stephen.

Of course,he ignored me and thought it would be a good idea to put me inside the water.

"Why did you do that!"I said splashing Stephen.

"I told you it wasn't a question and you didn't listen to me so I put you in myself."He said splashing water on to me like I just did to him,which became a full out splashing battle.