I wanna know

After I went to all my classes, I walked out of school, about to go home, when Stephen drove besides me while I walked.

"Hey kat,you wanna ride?"Stephen said rolling the window down.

"No thanks."I said keeping my head down.

"Come on kat, it's about to rain."

I looked up and saw that the sky was dark and the clouds were getting dark."I said no."

"I'll be happy to give you a ride."

"Like I said before,no."

That's when it started sprinkling and Stephen was still driving besides me at the same speed I was walking. Then the sprinkles were turning into raindrops. That's when I sighed and walked to his car and opened the passengers door. I got in and took a seat, only looking forward. I saw Stephen from the corner of my eye smirk and felt his stare until he drove off.

"Do you know where your going?" I asked curiously, guessing he didn't know where I live.

"Yeah." That shocked me.

"How do you know where I live?"

"I've known you ever since kindergarten, even though we never talked, and the fact that we live across form each other too."

Well I've definitely knew he lived across from me, but I didn't think he noticed."Oh."That's all I could say.

"So how about we make a deal?" He questioned."If you tell me about your Anxiety, I will tell you my biggest secret. If you don't then I get to take you to the movies and dinner to get to know you better."

Really! Did he just asked me out?!If I do tell him about my anxiety, then I'll know his biggest secret but if I don't he'll take me out on a date, well movies and dinner,but it's technically a date. I thought long and hard. I wanted to know his secret but I wanted to go on a date with him so bad.

"I'm not telling you."I said messing with my fingers.

"Well I guess I'll see you on Friday night at 7:30. I'll pick you up at your house."He smirked.

Then we came to a stop. We were outside my house. I opened the door before I left, I turned to Stephen "Thanks, for the um.... ride."I smiled.

"No problem, smiley."

"Really,what's up with the nicknames"?

"I don't know. I guess you could say that you give me inspiration."

I got out of his car and opened the house door. For the rest of the night, all I could think about was Stephen and my date with him. Am I lucky or what?!?!
_________________________________________
I Hope you enjoyed!Do you feel the chemistry? I do!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx

。。*。Have。

。a wonderful day.

.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A_