Meet the parents

So today my parents came back from there business trip and we all decided to go to lunch so we could enjoy some family time.We went to our favorite sandwich place, subway,to get some nice and healthy lunch.Me and mom decided to keep our sandwich simple, while dad and Christopher stuffed their sandwich with everything, like the pigs they are.

"So kids,is anything interesting happening in you two's life?"My dad, Kevin said.

"Nope,nothing interesting Dad.Well besides the same boring routine in school."I said focusing on my food.

"Well if you count her boyfriend,then yeah, she has something interesting in her life."Christopher said laughing while I elbowed him in the ribs hard and then he stepped on my foot in return.

"Can you guys stop acting like five year olds?"My mom,Kim said.

"Snitch."I said mad,giving Christopher a glare.

"Who is this lucky guy Katherine?"Dad said looking at me and Christopher curiously.

"Um,his name is Stephen,he lives right near us."I said.

Then all of a sudden,mom started whispering to my dad.I was really trying to find out what they were wispering about but I couldn't hear anything.

"Katherine,we think we should meet Stephen and get to know the guy who is dating our little girl."My dad said while my mom just smiled at me.

"Wait what?!"I said eyes poping out of my head and kind of freaked out by that one little sentence."And by the way,I'm not little!I'm in high school."

"Can we meet Stephen tomorrow for dinner?Sounds like a great time to introduce ourselveles to each other."My dad said.

"Why?"I asked.

"Because he's your first boyfriend of course."My mom replied,getting too exited about this, while I'm the exact opposite.

"Fine."I said sighning while my annoying brother is laughing his ass off by my side.I'm so gonna get christopher because he is definitely not gonna get away with this one! Before we left Subway,I texted Stephen about the dinner at 6:30 tommorow and gave him some good luck because he's for sure, gonna need it.

~

Today's the day my parents are gonna embarrass me right in front of Stephen and I'm never going to have a boyfriend again. Awesome!!

My parents made this reservation at this fancy restaurant called Du lavuè.What kind of name is that!Anyways, that means I have to wear a classy black dress for my "date" with my parents and my brother.After school ,I got ready for tonight and we all decided that Stephen was going to meet us there,his decision,so when it became the right time to leave, me,Chris and my parents left the house to go to the restaurant.

The waitress showed us our tables when we got there and we sat down under a beautiful chandelier.Five minutes later, Stephen came in just in time before my parents started complaining that he's late.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. May.I'm Stephen."Stephen said sitting by me while shaking hands with my mom and dad.

"Hey."I said smiling lovingly at him.

"Hi."He said,smiling back at me with the same loving look and holding my hand with a reassuring squezze.

"Hello Stephen,I'm Katherine's father, Kevin.It's so nice to meet the lucky guy who's dating my daughter."My dad said looking for tattoos, piercing or anything else that a parent would definitely disapprove.

"Hi I'm Katherine's mother,Kim. Nice to meet you."My mom said smiling big.

"And of course,I'm Christopher, Katherine's awesome brother.But hey....I'm still wondering bro...how do you deal with this troll".Christopher said pointing to me with a look of disappointment which of course made me kick him hard in the ankle.Which in result made a loud sound of pain come out of his mouth while he rubbed his ankle.