Hell

Pics of the Characters at the top ;)
_________________________________________
I was walking into hell, AKA school. When I saw him. Stephen Garcia, the hottest boy in school. He has blue eyes that if you look into them, you'll fall into their trance, He has brown hair and is tall, but a good height for me. I had him in a few classes last year, but I doubt he never notice me.

I went to go to the front office to get my schedule until I accidentally bumped into someone. It was my enemy Rebecca. We were best friends when we were little but she changed. I always thought that we would be best friends forever until she started bullying me. She's also Stephen girlfriend.

When she turned around,she just looked at me with annoyance in her eyes.Really!I'm the annoying one!

"Oh look who's here,the lonely girl in school who has no friends and has never had a boyfriend."

"At least I'm not a slut."I mumbled.

"What did you fucking say?!?!"She snapped.

"Nothing."I whispered.

"Yeah that's what I thought."She laughed turning around. That's when Stephen came, looking like an angel as always. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me.

Rebecca ran to Stephen and wrapped her hands on his neck.

"Hey babe."He said kissing her on the lips. Oh, how that makes me want to throw up every single time they do that.

"Hey, so....are you gonna take me home tonight?"She flapped her eyelashes."My parents aren't home either."She smirked.

"I would love to,but coach is making us stay for practice today."

"Awww,huh, maybe another time." She smiled, grabbing his shirt all flirtatious. If I tried doing that, I probably look like a freak with some body issues and let me tell you, it's not cute or attractive.

I then got my schedule and went straight to the auditorium so we can listen to all the rules and other stuff. I sat at the back so no one could see me. I saw Stephen with Rebecca in the front kissing. I felt like I was gonna puke.

After telling us the rules I went to my homeroom class. Oh look I have Stephen and Rebecca in this class. This is just fantastic. This day just keeps getting better and better, especially the part when Stephen and Rebecca were kissing. Like get a room, no one wants to see that but then again, if it was me I wouldn't mind. I sat down in the chair in the back like I always do, so no one could bother me. Before class started, I got out my schedule.

1st-English language arts
2nd-Math
3rd-Reading
Lunch
4th-Science
5th-Social Studies
6th-Spanish

After I memorized it, the teacher came in and settled down the class. "Hi students, my name is Mr.Burns and I'll be your English Language Arts teachers for the year". " Now I will take roll say here or present".

Jessica A.
Marco A.
Mia L.
Thomas K.
James P.

After a while,I stopped listening until my name was called out.

"Here", I said quietly.

The teacher followed where the sound came from and smiled at me. "What are you doing way back there Ms.Katherine."

"Umm....."hat's all I managed to say as everyone was starting at me. Oh no, I think I feel an anxiety attack coming.

Why Now!?!?!
________________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed. Oooh,what do you thinks gonna happen?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx

。。*。Have。

。a wonderful day.

.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A