Oh No

I woke up to get ready for school,as usual . I put on an outfit,went downstairs to eat and went back upstairs to grab my stuff to go to school. I drove in my car, since I haven't talk to Stephen after what happened the other day. Christian never answered my calls so hopefully he will talk to me at school .

I walked in school to see Christian at his locker so I decided to talk to him and explain myself.

"Hey, Look..I know your still mad at me for what I did and I shouldn't have done that to you.It was wrong of me but that doesn't mean I don't want to still be friends because I really do.But..Just friends .I'm really sorry Christian" I said sighning.

"Ok..I forgive you but I'm still upset that you used me.....how about we do something today but as friends" Christian said smiling softly at me.

"Ok,what do you want to do?" I said,glad that he forgave me.

"Let's get ice cream" Christian said.

"Ok,text me what time you want to go" I said.

After Christian and I were done talking I went to go find Stephen to tell him I'm not mad at him anymore because I was a little harsh and he's my boyfriend, of course he's gonna be jealous and overly protective.

I saw him by his locker getting his books out. "Hey babe" I said.

"Hey I didn't mean to say that to Christian on Friday. I just don't want any guy flirting with you but me,so please don't be angry with me anymore.I hate it when I'm the reason why your upset"He said holding both of my hands and giving me all of his attention.

Awww that's so sweet of him. That's shows me he cares about me alot."I forgive you Stephen and I'm sorry.It's more my fault than yours.I shouldn't have done what I did in the first place anyways.I just wanted to get back at you when you kissed Rebecca,but it was still wrong of me to do that.But now Christian and I are friends and I promise you...only friends."

"That's fine with me,I trust you."That made me smile so wide. "I was thinking,if we could make up for the date and hopefully it will go much better than our last one " Stephen continued.

"Ok babe" I said giving him a quick kiss.

Stephen and I walked to our first period together. Mr.Burns gave us an assignment that we had to do with a partner and of course, Stephen and I were gonna be partners.That's one of the awesome benifits of having your boyfriend in the same class as you.

As Stephen and I started doing the assignment,the teacher gets a phone call from the office.After he hung up, he said out loud, "Ms.May go to the front office,your leaving"I looked at Stephen confused. I didn't know why I was leaving early,ecspecially when my parents are strict about school. I went to the front office to see my mother with red puffy eyes. Uh oh , wonder what happened.

"Mom wants wrong?" I said giving her a hug.

"I'll tell you when we get home"My mom, Kim said.

I drove my car and she drove her car. We went inside the house when we arrived and I was still confused of what was going on.I went in to see my dad hugging my brother because he was crying.What!My brother never cries!

"What's going on?"I said.

"Kim you haven't told her yet?"My dad asked.

"I was gonna wait to tell her...like now"My mom said softly.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!" I said yelling and getting aggrivated.

"Katherine.... your grandfather is in the hospital. We don't know what happened"Mom said.

No this can't be happening!My grandfather can't die, he was always there for me when I was a kid! He was like a second dad to me!I couldn't take this anymore so I went upstairs so my parents wouldn't see me cry.

I texted Stephen what happened and like the good boyfriend he is, he said he was gonna skip school to see me.

I don't want anything to happen to my grandpa.I care and love him so much, that the thought of him no longer being here is making my heart ache.

Next thing you know, I started to breathe heavy. Uh oh not a Anxiety Attack !7I haven't had one in a very, very long time! This can't happen, not now! I couldn't calm myself down, only Stephen really can. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my hand. "Katherine breathe,he's gonna be ok. Your okay baby" Stephen said. Thank god he came just in time. I finally calm down and started crying on Stephen shoulder.

"Please stay here,with me" I sobbed.

"I will,I always will"Stephen said. Let's try to watch a movie,to keep your mind of things."

"Ok" I said. We watched White Chicks to cheer me up but I still couldn't stop thinking about my grandfather. I really do hope nothing happens to him.

My mom told me I'm not going to school tomorrow, so I can see my grandfather. I don't know if I want to see him in the hospital bed with machines all around him.It's just not something I want to see.
_________________________________________
Aww....how sad... Let's hope he's ok and gosh...Katherine hasn't had a Axiety Attack in a LONG time.

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~ C_And_A