Asked out to the Dance

I was getting ready for school and today,I'm so happy because I have a few more weeks until school is over! Yay!!! I'm also excited because there is going to be a end of the school year dance for everyone,AKA,Homecoming!

Stephen hasn't ask me to go with him yet but I know we are going anyways,I mean....we're dating.Why Wouldn't he ask me?Anyways,the dance is on Friday and I need to go to the mall with the girls. I finished getting ready,got my book bag, and went downstairs to get breakfast. After breakfast I went out the door and went to school. I texted the girls to see if they wanted to go to the mall today.

Me-Hey,wanna go to the mall and shop for Homecoming?

Jen - Um...Hell yes!

Jes- Yeah!I would love to go!

Me- Cool see you after school.

I went inside of the school when I arrived and went to my locker to see Stephen with roses in his hand. "Will you go to the dance with me Katherine?"

"I would love too Stephen." I gave him a peck on the lips and I had the bighest smile in the world on my face.

I went back outside to put the roses in my car and back inside before the bell ringed.

***************

I'm already at lunch and I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that I saw Jennifer and Jessica come sit next to me looking like they were about to pass out.

"OMG!Guess who ask me out to the dance!!!"Jessica screamed.

"I dont know,who?" I said,
anxious to know.

"Alex!"She squealed.

"OMG!" I said.Who would have know the bad boy would go for the good girl.

"And Jason asked me to the dance too!" Jennifer said blushing and smiling like crazy.I definitely knew they had a thing for each other.

"Awww, we all have dates to the dance"I said,happy."Yay!A few more hours and we can go to the mall."

After school we all went straight to the mall to look for dresses for the dance. We finally found the perfect dress for all of us. The guys are probably gonna die when they see them. I went home to do my homework until I heard Chris come into my room.

"What do you want?!" I said,annoyed at the fact that he didn't even knock.

"Nothing,damn!I just came to see my beautiful little sister and to see if you wanted to go out to eat ,but your paying."Christopher said leaning against my door.

"Fine!I will go but why do I have to pay?"I asked.

"Because I'm lazy and you love me." Chris said smirking.

"Yeah,Your lucky I love you Chris."I said.Getting out of my bed and putting my shoes on.

We went to Olive Garden and we had a really good time. I have to say, I love my brother even though he is annoying as hell.
____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed!Yayy,we totally shiped Jason and Jennifer and Jessica and Alex.Also,Yayy that Stephen asked Katherine to Homecoming!They are so cute?Which two people do you ship the most?And What are the Ship names?Btw,sorry its short guys.We will try to make the next Chapter longer :).....Which is gonna be the last one but no worries....there is gonna be a sequel!Yayyy!

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A