Great Date (or not)

I woke up and got ready for school as usual. Today is Friday.Thank god! Because I feel like I'm gonna shoot myself every time I'm at school.Who even came up with the idea of school?!?! It's torture. Anyways,I got up,put on my outfit,went downstairs for breakfast, and then I went upstairs to get my stuff and went out the door.Then I got in my car and drove to school.

I walked into school to see Stephen waiting by my locker with a rose in his hand and a smile on his handsome face.

"Hey babe,I want to do something to tonight,just me and you,so how about we go on a date,lets say around...7'o'clock?" Stephen said handing me the rose.

"Sure,I would love to go out on a date with you.Where are we going?" I said sniffing the rose.

"I know we've been to the movies already but I like to find an excuse to hold and cuddle with you so...maybe the movies?" Stephen said leaning against the loker right by mind.

"Ok" I said opening my locker and getting my things for first period.

I'm so glad that our relationship has been going so well. He's the best boyfriend I've ever had...well the only boyfriend I've ever had actually, and I know we have had problems in the past but we always come back to each other because when you really care and love someone,you look past those problems and make up.

Today school went by so fast for some reason and it's kind of weird that I don't even remember one thing we learned today.Proabally because I've been day dreaming about Stephen like a love struck puppy all day.How can you not tho!

After school I drove home and started getting ready for my date with Stephen. I went upstairs to take a shower so I can freshen up and then I straighten my hair with my towel still on.Even though my hair is naturally straight, there were still few pieces of hair that were a little bit wavy. After I was finished with my hair,I picked out my outfit and put on my jewelry.I look in the mirror and when I was satisfied, I sat on my bed and texted Jennifer and Jessica.Earlier at school, Stephen said he would pick me up for our date so I decide to wait since I got ready really early. He finally arrived and we went to the movies like we planned.When we were in the car,after many suggestions,we decided to see Pixels.

As Stephen got in line to buy the popcorn and drinks,I was sitting in our movie theatre,watching the trailers,until I saw a familiar face.

Christian.

I can't believe he's here!"Katherine?" Christian said squinting his eyes and coming closer to me.

"Um Hey Christian.Uh...What are you doing here?" I said kinda freak out.

"Umm I came to see a movie...because you know...this is a movie theatre...were you watch movies."Now I feel stupid....duh...what else did I think he came here for.I just wanted to hit my head on a wall so bad right now.

"Anyways...what are you doing here?Besides trying to watch Pixels." Christian said curiously.

"I'm here on a date"I said excited.

"Oh ...thats cool...if you don't mind...can I join you and your date" Christian said jokingly.

"Yeah sure,why not" I said and right after I did,I regretted it.Why did I just say that!

"Wow..um...ok"Christian said shocked.

Stephen came walking with the popcorn and drinks as soon as Christian sat down besides me.The closer he came,the more I was freaking out because there's no doubt that Stephen hates Christian becuase of that time when we were at his party.

"Hey Stephen,you..uh..you remember Christian right?"

"How could I forget the guy who kissed my girlfriend."Stephen said glaring at Christian and squeezing the popcorn bag really hard while Christian glared back at him.

"Oh well um...yeah..so...do you uh...mind if Christian joins us?" I said awkwardly.I could tell that Stephen wanted him to leave but when he saw my face that had "Please,Please, PLEASE!!!" Written all over it, he reconsidered his answer.

"Yeah...of course he can join us" Stephen said with a fake smile and sat down on the other side of me,making Stephen on my left side and Christian on my right.

"Katherine you look really beautiful by the way" Christian said staring at me while Stephen jaw got tense and his hands balled up into a fist.

"Thanks Christian"I said with a light smile.Great!I don't feel uncomfortable at all!!!I don't feel uneasy becuase I'm sitting by two boys who are fighting over me!!!Nope...I just feel sooooo relaxed!!Yeah right!!!!

When the movie started,Stephen laid his head on my shoulder while I layed my head on top of his.During a couple of minutes of watching the movie,Christian hand moved closer and closer to mines until he was holding my hand. This is definitely awkward.

When Stephen put his head up to give me a kiss,he had seen that Christian was holding my hand. "Why the fuck are you holding my girlfriend's hand!" Stephen said becoming very hostile with Christian.

"Cause I can man.All I'm doing is holding her hands,so chill." Christian said annoyed.

"Let her go.I'm the only one who will touch her or hold her hand so get your hands off of her!"Stephen said snatching my hand away.

"No!I can hold her hand if I want to.Even friends sometimes do it so stop being a stupid doche bag and watch the damn movie!"Christian said snatching my hand back.Well this is great...there fighting over my hand....just awesome!

"You know what!I don't even get why you two even talk with each other!She's finish using you!It was only for that night at the party,so you should go back to wherever the fuck you can from and fuck off!!!."Stephen said standing up. I can't believe he just said that!

Christian looked at me saddened"Is that true Katherine?Where you just using me?"

Of course I couldn't lie.I had to tell him the truth,its the least I could do after all the stuff I put him through "Yes...I....I used you" I said sighning.

He got up and stormed out of the theater. "Wait...Christian,I can explain."I said but he already left.

"Why did you just tell him that Stephen?!"I said kind of getting mad.

"Because I should be the only one holding your hand,not him!And he should know that your mine!" Stephen said angry.

"I'm not a object!I can handle myself!Uh...I'm gonna go find Christian and talk to him"I said running out.

I tried looking for Christian but there was no sign of him.I called him a million times but he wouldn't answer so I went back inside and told Stephen to drive me back home because I think this date has gone bad enough. I could tell Stephen was angry but I knew that behind the anger,was regret.

The whole ride we were silent.When he pulled up to my house,I opened the door and walked to my front door without even saying goodbye to him. I sat on the couch and tried calling Christian again but he never picked up.

What a great 2nd date!
________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed!Wow...Christian must feel really horrible....poor Christian. Anyways.....

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A