Fun Friday

So... here is the day, Friday. Not any Friday, but the Friday that I go on a date with Stephen. That's the only thing I thought about this morning when I took a shower.

Today I decided to wear jeans, white converse, and a long sleeve white v-neck. Like always, I did nothing special with my hair and grabbed my bag on my way out of the door.

Another day of school, but I feel like it's gonna be a good day. I ate cereal and watch TV for a little while, then opened the door to go to school.

As soon as I stepped outside, I saw a boy right by a car. It wasn't just any boy. It was Stephen. He wore jeans, a black v-neck and had his hair messy in a hot way that all the girls fall for. It was a coincidence that me and him were wearing v-necks today.

"I'm taking you to school."He said smiling.

"Why?"

"Because I want to and it would be rude not to give my date a ride, now wouldn't it?"He smirked.

"I guess so."I smiled back at him.

He opened the passengers door and closed it when I was in, then he jogged to the other side and got in. It was silent but not an awkward kind.

When we got to school, before I could opened the door, Stephen open the door for me.We were walking,side by side until I got to my locker.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"I asked curiously.

"Because I like you and I want to help you."He said leaning against my locker.

"You...umm...really don't have t-..."

"But I want to."He interrupted.

"Ok."I whispered, closing my locker shut.

After a few classes, I was at lunch. Like always, I sit alone in the back, but it doesn't bother me.I'm always alone.
_________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed .Why do you think Stephan's being so nice to her?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx

。。*。Have。

。a wonderful day.

.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A