Satisfying Boyfriend: Check.

Escalante.

The heavy rain settled down finally, leaving the atmosphere damp. Carlo mentioned the rain had been falling since last night and was a lot heavier than what I had seen when I woke up. Looking out the window, I could make out puddles of water on the floor and the stench of wet wood had me choking.

"Escalante, come sit over here." Val called for me and I glanced away from the window at him.

The last cabin meeting for the cabin was about to take place and that was when Val planned to announce the winner for next year's cabin captain.

Quickly, I jumped over the guys sitting on the floor and joined Jacob on the table. It's funny how Jacob wasn't really in this cabin but yet participated in the cabin competition.

Carlo being involved in the competition was all my fault. Back then, I had a reasonable reason but now, that reason just sounded absolutely stupid. I wanted him in it so I wouldn't feel bad when I was sleeping with people and my fellow competitors wouldn't sleep with him before me. Back then, Carlo could sleep with all the girls he wanted but I wouldn't feel the slightest bit jealous because I had gotten used to it. He was straight and sleeping with girls was what they did.

However, if I had seen him with another guy, then I wouldn't be able to take it anymore. I wanted to be the only guy he would ever love, that he would ever want to do shit with. I accepted he was straight and never tried to shove my feeling at him but if he had been interested in a guy that wasn't me... All hell was going to break loose.

Thinking back, the only reason Carlo and I were together was because of Preston. If he hadn't shown me fear and threatened to take the last of my virginity away, then I wouldn't have jumped Carlo back then in the room. I probably would have done exactly what he said I would do. I would have taken the situation into my own hands and slept with him; cooing him to taking off the rope and having sex with him instead.

I was a pervert like that.

But then he wanted to take me by force and that scared me. I had never done that to people. I had always stopped halfway to ask. Sure, it was wrong but I still asked. That was what was important.

Even so, I was happy he did that to me. It felt like justice was served because my perverted days were so over. All that ran through my mind all day was Carlo and the fact that he loved me. The fact that someone apart from my family loved me. I was truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

Winking at Carlo, he blushed when he saw it and slumped back on the couch, hiding his face from me. I chuckled and sighed blissfully. I felt satisfied.

"What are you smiling for?" Jacob asked, not looking up from the book he was scribbling something in.

"I had sex with Carlo." I sighed dreamily.

Jacob looked up at me immediately and stared at me as if searching my face for any signs of deceit. I scoffed at his disbelief but snickered and added, "And he topped."

"Don't fuck with me Es." His eye widened when he caught on that I was indeed telling the truth. If his cocky grin got any wider, I was ditching this meeting. "I cannot believe he did you." He nodded as if he just made sense of something, "Explains why he had been unbelievable cheery this morning."

That just made me smile. After sending a short thanks to God for making me this happy, I listened to Val as he made the last announcement.

"Well, this month was fun. A bunch of you all hit rock bottom before the camp even ended." He snickered with the crowd but I knew who he was referring to when his eyes landed on me. I started to snap at him but decided against it when he glanced at someone else in the cabin. I wasn't the only sucker with a somewhat bad month.