Quite A Punch.

Preston

    Es was still out.

     His body laid tied up to a king sized bed, his clothes completely removed saved for his boxers. I was definitely turned on by seeing him in this position; sprawled across the bed, his hands and legs tied to the post. More positions popped up in my mind that made me suppress a moan but I had to handle the situation before putting him in such vulnerable and embarrassing positions.

    My phone buzzed and I frowned. I knew the person texting me and the fact that he was persistent was pissing me off. Opening my phone, I saw the text and the words repeated itself to me making me hiss in irritation.

Barco: Do you have him yet?

    Barco Lay was the one to initiate the Date the gay thing in the first year. He was also the one who made the rest of us gang rape Alex. Alex was awesome and I indeed liked him but Barco was a scary dude and I couldn't save Alex even if I tried. But that still didn't make me a hero since I also assaulted him.

     Now it was Es' turn and honestly, I didn't want what happened to Alex to happen to him. I regretted what happened with Alex and I hated myself for not standing up to Barco and saving him.

     I wanted Es all to myself. I wanted him squirming and thrashing for only me. In Alex's case, he had just stared at me with cold eyes filled with betrayal. I couldn't even look at him while I was forced to have sex with him. There was too much pain in those eyes that it made me realize the kind of monster I was.

Preston: I'm not doing the gang rape thing this year.

    After texting him back, I left the room to address the driver who helped me out when Escalante was trying to run.

     Thinking back, I was deeply hurt when he said he wanted to return back to the camp. Didn't he know he was quick to temptation? I had to watch him just to be sure he wasn't going to sleep with someone else. Ditching a couple football practices to stalk him and mentally take notes of the people he slept with. They were a pain to me.

"Are we waiting for the others?" Mathew asked. He was the driver and was a member of the gang.

"There are no others. I want Es all to myself."

     Mathew was confused for a second but realization dawned on him and he sighed. "You want to keep this one to yourself, huh?"

"Yeah and I'm no longer doing this gang thing anymore. Tell Barco I'm out." I answered, knowing this was the only time I could drop out of that damn gang.

     He frowned at me but his features slowly relaxed and he rolled his eyes, raking his hand through his hair, "Barco'll be mad but for the sake that we're friends, I'll keep an eye out." A cocky grin came upon his face suddenly and he added, "Make him scream."

     I glared at him and he rose his hands up in surrender before sitting back on his seat in front of our motel room. Checking my text again, Barco sounded pissed off that I wouldn't share him and I tossed my phone at Mathew who caught it.

"Tell Barco if he wants a dude to fuck, he should get one himself."

     I didn't wait for him to reply before I entered the room and locked the door. We were in a motel and even though it was that discrete, it was better than the abandoned bar we did Alex at.

    Escalante was stirring in the bed and I hummed as he moaned sleepily. His hands tugged on the ropes but I was excellent at tying thanks to this same camp. His eyes flew open as if coming out of a nightmare and I rushed to his side to calm him down when he started tugging at the ropes frantically.