Dating A Tranny.

Carlo

    Last night was...

It was...

     It was Space Mountain fucking awesome. Words can't even leave me to say exactly how it went. Petunia was amazing. I hadn't even gone half the steps Escalante had taught me and she had already pulled me to the bed. Next thing I knew, I was not only kissing her but I was fucking the life out of her. She even liked it rough.

Oh My God!!! I just had Sex.

    Opening my room door, I saw Escalante standing there with a huge grin on his face. His hair was tousled like he had just woken up from sleep and his Pajama bottom was worn inside out as if he had rushed to get here. It made me happy to see I had crossed his mind even if it was just this morning.

"Did you...?" He trailed off.

"No." I said flatly, "She thought I was horrible then left. We didn't even kiss long." I had no reasonable reason why I lied but I guess I was curious to know how he would react it if I had missed Petunia.

His lips slowly fell into a thin line then he sighed, looking at me with concern. "I'm so sorry. I thought it went well. I-I don't know what to say. Honestly, I thought you would make it because I've seen your junk and I've seen your guns and in another life, I would have dated you."

"What wrong with dating me now?" I had no idea where that came from but I said it and Es looked at me funny.

"I can't date you. I see you as my best friend and I kinda like the relationship like that."

I rose a brow at him, "What? You think I won't be the perfect boyfriend?"

"It's not you. The problem is me. I won't be the perfect boyfriend because I will cheat and you'll get mad and then when we break up, our friendship will be torn too."

"You only cheated on your boyfriends because you didn't love them."

Es laughed, "So you think I won't cheat on you?"

    That wasn't supposed to hurt but it did. It was supposed to be a joke but it sounded so real I felt like he was really hurting me. I cleared me throat so he won't notice his last statement had some effect on me and said after I was able to pull a smile for him. "Es, we did it."

His brows furrowed in confusion for a while then his eyes widened when he finally caught on. A grin broke on his face and he hugged me. Pulling away, he said, "Don't ever play me like that or I will kill you."

"Sorry."

We started moving downstairs as he asked, "How was it? Did the plan fall through?"

"Halfway. The moment I locked the door she was on me and there weren't much clothes to remove from her so we just went at it."

"How many times?" He stopped on the way to ask me.

"Twice. I made her come the first time so she wanted a second."

I felt like if Es grinned any wider, his teeth would come falling out. Shaking him out of his happy stupor, he still went ahead to ask me, "So how do you feel?"

"Like Carlo. The shy kid."

"Or Carlo the one who just had his cherry popped. I cannot wait to tell the boys." He scurried down the stairs and a voice stopped him before he could make the door, giving me time to catch up with him.

     We turned to see Alex standing beside MK and he was towering over Alex with about a feet. Escalante's eyes widened beside me and he said, "So he really is MK?"