This Game And I Are Done.

Escalante.

This game was pissing me off.

    Not because I was naturally bad at it but because people were taking it too seriously. It made you think you are in an actual war and shooting off real enemies.

     Running to the back of the cafeteria had not been an easy task for me. A couple ganged up on us and I was forced to shoot like a bloodthirsty warrior. Alex was amazing at it however and managed to knock majority of them off their feet without being shot at. It baffled me how his black vest was still black when we finally made it to Carlo.

    Carlo's eyes widened when he saw me and jumped up from where he was crunched on the floor, running and pulling me into a bone crushing hug. My breath hitched when I felt his body pressed against mine and I was finally able to breathe when he pulled away. He smiled and then glanced at my vest. I watched him pale as if I was about to die.

"Oh no. You were hit."

I decided to play along. "It hurts a little." I faked a wince, holding my stomach, "I was shot three times in total."

A frown came on his face and he crossed his arms across his chest. "You don't need to be over dramatic about it."

I smiled. "Everyone's over dramatic about it. Besides," I took a step closer to him and I watched him blush, his hands falling to his side. "Think of it as a way to pour your affection on me."

     Another thrill went through me just seeing Carlo all flustered. He did practically every sign that showed how nervous he was. He scratched his head, an eye twitched involuntarily, he covered his face with his hand and he grew redder than a tomato. Watching him react like this to me gave me an odd satisfaction that suddenly made me feel possessive.

     I suddenly didn't want people to see this extremely cute side of him. I wanted him to be hot and bothered like this for me and only me. My mind quickly raced to all the people that had seen him like this, slowly getting annoyed.

     My hands caught his before he could rip his hair out and I slowly lifted it to my lips so I could kiss his knuckles, all the while staring at him. Carlo was practically at his limit because he looked dazed and something glinted in his eyes.

     However, it was gone the minute I wanted to read it because Jacob cleared his throat, earning all of our attention. He frowned, his forehead creased slightly in annoyance. "Not to step on your reunion and shit but do you guys mind? If you want to suck faces, pick up your goddamn rifle and fight your way back to the cabin." He pinned Alex and MK, who had wrapped each other together in a tight embrace, with a menacing glare.

"At least, let me get Dave before we start sucking faces." He continued to frown at the both of them and they grumpily pulled away from each other.

     MK ignored the glare but Alex returned it, saying, "Any plans on how to get the prisoners out?"

Jacob gave him a dry stare, "Last I remembered, you were last year's winner. I barely made it alive."

     My eyes widened slowly at Alex who stood tall with a smirk playing on his lips. No wonder he was so good and made me look like a pathetic amateur. Not that I minded because he saved me more times than I could count.

     I took Carlo's hand in mine then made him follow me so we could huddle closer to the wall of the building. Alex and MK joined then Alex said, "I thought we go in guns blazing."

     Everyone rose their brows at him simultaneously and he shrugged and looked at MK, "You were the mind last year. What should we do now?"

    The big badass black dude that I was once scared of just looked back at Alex like he would rather be with him than play the game but Alex frowned at him and he sighed, looking up at the sky for a while before he said, "We are too small to go in there. We need more rifles to give the prisoners for defense and we need more men if we should even think of attacking."