I Love Attention.

Escalante.

After I had calmed down, Carlo took me back to the cabin and throughout our journey, I kept apologizing. Why was I apologizing, you ask? Well, I just had this really bad feeling things weren't going to go the way I wanted it to. Carlo locked the door then turned to me, his eyes slowly narrowing as they stared at me.

"What's going on, Es?"

That was a question I didn't want to answer. For so many reasons but the scariest was losing Carlo. I could lie, I told myself, but if I did, and Carlo found out I did, then the situation would be worse. Taking a step back from him, I fell on my bed and gaped up at him. I didn't want to lose him.

"Es. Please say something." His cold tone softened a little and that shone a little light of hope on me.

Exhaling, I prepared to tell Carlo everything that went on in the gym. I ran a hand over my face and sighed. "Carlo, I'm a pervert."

"You've got to come up with something better than that Es. I kinda knew that before."

"No. Not the type that sits and think of perverted thoughts. I'm the kind that takes action." I confessed, watching at his expression twist to that of confusion. "I stalk them for a while, flirt with them so they know I am totally into them then when I can't wait anymore I..."

"You what, Es?"

"I give them a blow job or a hand job then ask them if I could have sex with them." I rushed on, hoping he doesn't hear everything because I was getting scared by the baffled expression he was giving me.

Carlo didn't say anything after that and that scared me shitless. I couldn't lose him after finally getting him. No. But I knew no matter how long I begged him to forgive me, the fact that I've assaulted people would still be in his head. I wanted to scream how much I loved him but I knew that wouldn't work. What if it scared him? Would he start thinking I would assault him?

My eyes widened in realization and I looked back at Carlo to see him looking as pale as death. Moving up from my bed, I wanted to tell him how much I loved him and wouldn't dare to even think of such a thing but every step I took closer to him, he just moved back. And soon he had his back against the wall, staring up at me with watery eyes that made my heart sink so deeper, I was looking for it.

"Carlo, I didn't mean to r-"

"You raped them. You knew very well that you were raping them." His gaze hardening and I felt my inside slowly dying away.

"I did not. I made my advances very clear and I always gave them the chance to run." That was true. The steps were easy. Find a gullible person, stalk said person, flirt with said person, kiss said person even if they don't want it, lock said person in the locker room or supply closet, touch them, give them the chance to run and if they didn't, screw them. They steps were always easy.

"You shouldn't have." Carlo looked away from me, pushing me aside to get passed me to the door.

My heart beat quickened and I felt like I was falling into another epic panic attack. I gripped my hair and tugged on it as I screamed for Carlo to stop. "Carlo, I'm so so sorry. I didn't see it as rape. I just thought I was having fun with them."

"But you hurt people, Es. Why can't you see that?" He turned to shout back at me and that froze me solid. Carlo was never the one to shout at someone and now that he did it to me, I suddenly felt numb. He kept shouting about how I couldn't see how wrong I was and how the person I had hurt might be going through issues I might not know of.

Then it struck me. I was an Asshole; I knew that. I was a pervert; I need an award for that but a rapist? I wasn't a rapist? Sure I might have touched them at regions that interested me but abuse them? That was just stupid. I heard the word 'rape' word from him again and instead of my initial fear, I got angry instead.