Yeah.

Escalante

    The scavenger hunt came through at the end. After Val had a fight with someone they called Ian Shmuck, who almost made us do the SVG competition, Val apologized and asked for the scavenger hunt instead. I found out there were four campers that made the big decisions in the camp before presenting them to the officials. Val and Ian were two of them and surprisingly, Patrick the tranny was another.

    It was a new day and we were gathered in front of the stage they had on the camp. Ariesa and Jasper were on it and while Ariesa was trying to calm the campers down, Jasper was flirting with my sister. I tried my best to ignore it because even though Jacinta and I weren't tight, she was still my sister and Jasper was bad business.

"Who are you staring at with such hate?" Preston asked, looking up from his phone and smiling at me.

"The dude beside Ariesa likes my sister but I don't like him."

"Oh. Then he's safe because I would murder him if you did." He said, narrowing his eyes at Jasper making me smile.

    Last night, during another pool session with Preston, I had mentioned the cabin competition and he allowed me to go ahead with it. I knew he wasn't okay with it because he definitely looked like he wasn't so it had me thinking. What was 20 dollars compared to Preston? Right now, he was my 'everything' and I wanted it to be like that as long as it could.

Snaking an arm around his waist, I kissed him behind his ear and said quietly, "Don't worry. I don't think you have to worry about that anymore. I think I want to dedicate the rest of my days on the camp to you."

"Seriously?" His blue eyes grew wider than it ever had and he blushed when I nodded in reply. He didn't say anything after and just leaned his head on my shoulder.

    Ariesa started the scavenger hunt, making us pick teams and after everything was done, Preston and I fell in the same team.

"The game is simple." Ariesa started "The first team to find most of the items on the list gets to be the winner. As you all know, we are only doing this to get you into teams for the actual competitions. To actually participate in this game, you must have signed up for at least one activities. Please make sure you have unless the team will be disqualified, leaving the other the winner and that's no fun.

"Jasper will give each team six copies of the list and a map of the radius the items are located. You have no permission to leave the camp except it's within the radius. Try to stick to the rules." She said as Jasper and his other red shirt friends handed the copies out.

     There weren't a lot of people on my team but it was enough to call a crowd. Jasper handed me one and I gave him a fake smile. It fell the instance I saw my sister walk up to him and he kissed her right on the lip. Again, bad vibes were screaming from him.

Smiling at my sister, I let go of Preston and pulled her away from Jasper. It wasn't exactly far but I knew he couldn't hear us because of the crowd. "What are you doing kissing him?"

"He's hot. I like him. Put those two together and there you go." She rolled her eyes at me and I frowned.

"Don't tell me you've had sex?" I said flatly.

She rose a neat brow at me and said, "Well since you are not asking," She shrugged and was ready to walk out on me but I pulled her back by her shoulder, earning a deadly glare from her.

     Good thing looks can't kill.

     Dropping my defense, I knew the only time she would listen to me was when I wasn't going to be aggressive or snap back at her snarky comments. I sighed and said, "I don't think Jasper is good for you."