Can't Be Any More Annoying.

Escalante

Another day and I still had no reason to leave my bed. Staring up at the ceiling, all I could remember was falling for Preston. I had no clue what had gotten into me to be in a relationship with him. I didn't just feel weird but used too. It was annoying and every thought about him pissed me off.

     Preston was another case of psychotic and deep down I felt bad for him. His ex-boyfriend must have not just messed him up emotionally but also mentally.

     When the camp manager called my parents, they had blown a fuse, but Mr. King begged me to stay. I haven't talked to them and I don't plan on until I was in the mood.

However, my situation with Preston made me realize what he did to me was as wrong as what I did to guys at the gym back home. If I had put words to it, I was actually molesting them. Just thinking about it made me disgusted with myself.

     My hands searched around the bed for my phone until I felt it under my pillow. I had gotten more voicemails and I was sure majority of them were from Samuel.

     Combing through the names on my contact, my thumb lingered on Carlo's name and a weird piercing pain stabbed my heart. This awful pain had started when Carlo had called me his brother. I still didn't know why it hurt when he called me his brother but I swallowed whatever thought and continued searching for Samuel's name.

     When I found it, I contemplated calling him. I wanted to apologize for what I did, but I could just ignore it and start over. I was struggling, my inner beast wasn't letting my fingers tap his name and call him, but I wanted to. I needed to tell him I didn't mean to molest him.

     And with that thought, I called him. It rang once then twice then t- "Oh my god. You called me back after a week." Samuel yelled excitedly into the phone.

"Hey. I called to apologize." I said softly.

"Apology accepted. So when are you coming back?" He sounded so excited and it brightened my mood a little.

     One of the reasons I 'molested' people in the gym was because I always got them pretty whipped. It's weird but I liked it. I never really had a time when I was alone.

"Two weeks." I told him and he sighed.

"Darn. I'm missing you badly."

     I frowned and sat up on my bed, leaning back on the wall. "Sam, I didn't want to apologize for not calling you. I actually wanted to apologize for what I did to you. Back in the gym. It was wrong and I shouldn't have done it."

     There was a sudden silence on the other end then some shuffling as if moving. Something like a chair squeaked and I could assume he just sat down on it.

     A loud sigh came from the speaker and he spoke, "Okay." He stayed quiet again then said with a much deeper and serious tone that made me wonder if I've been talking to the real Samuel, "I've already forgiven you that was why I let you have sex with me. Es, is something the matter?" He added worriedly.

     I bit my lip because I knew by the time this call was over, Samuel might hate me and honestly, he was a cool guy. "I feel like I molested you back there and I shouldn't have. It was really wrong of me and I'm sorry."

"Dude... sure, it started that way, but I let you. If I didn't want it, I would have screamed even though that might have been a girly thing to do. I was curious at that point because I actually liked what you were doing to me. I'm not asking for anything more Es. I just like the sex."

"But you are totally whipped for it." I joked and he laughed.

"I'm whipped for anything that I like. So don't get it all wrong. If you want to stop it's fine."