Can't Wait To Have You Alone.

Escalante

My reflection was dazzling. Well, as dazzling as a skeleton looked.

Today was the faceoff day and I was going to make it one of the best days of my life. Not just because Carlo and I were going as skeletons or wearing black and white or the fact that he was my boyfriend, but because the camp manager allowed us to waste a couple hours on his motorcycles and monster truck.

It definitely wouldn't have happened if MK hadn't begged for it.

Adjusting my leather Jacket, I stared at my gothic outfit. The theme for the party was Goth so I went for the skeleton. Camila spent almost an hour on it, darkening my features around my cheek bones, lips, jawlines and around my eyes to give it that dead look.

With my jacket, I wore a black skinny pants with a white collared long sleeved shirt underneath the jacket and a black tie to go with. There was a silver chain that hung from my jacket pocket to my pant pocket. Camila said it made me look stylish and she even had me a fake nose ring to put on my nose.

I tried to do it, but it didn't work out. The pain was too excruciating. If anyone needed that much piercings, it was Carlo because there was a time I dared him to get three piercings on his body. Surprisingly, he did it and mocked me for months, but he never  wore any studs on it. He knew if his mum found out, he'd be giving a very long speech which he knew he couldn't do.

Raking my hands through my hair, I picked up my phone before leaving my room and skipping down the stairs. In the sitting room, Dave was helping Jacob with his tie, lecturing him while he was at it and Jacob just looked away with disinterest.

Val was just coming out of his room dressed in all black and leather. He was on the phone and was too busy with it to notice Alex when he bumped into him. He apologized quickly and helped Alex pick up his sound system as he said, "Sorry 'bout that."

Alex nodded taking the system from him. "Never mind. Just so you know, I wont be up for the motorcycles again. I'm the DJ for this party so I can't leave."

"Oh. Well sorry man. Will MK be coming then?"

"Definitely not." He frowned. "If I'm not having fun with the motorcycles, he's not." Alex scoffed and added as he walked to the door, "If MK comes looking for me, tell him I'm on stage." Then he went out the door.

Val chuckled lightly then glanced at me. He had made his face into a familiar anime character. Kisame from Naruto, wasn't it? It was blueish with similar dark circles around his eyes. He had a few weird dots on his face along his nose and shark gills on the sides of his face. He licked his lips and I saw a cocky grin painted on his face.

I grinned at him, amused he would use that character but it wasn't like I could blame him. Kisame was an asshole. Monster was definitely where he fell under.

"Awesome make up bro." He said before I could even comment on his.

"What? Yours is literally driving me speechless. Kisame, right?" I rose a brow at him, hoping I got it right.

"Yeah. Some chick who was really good with this stuff did mine, Jacob's and Dave's. We woke up pretty early for it too." He sighed and turned to Dave who was adjusting his tuxedo. Jacob wore something similar too.

"Yeah. Her cabin was cramped up so she had to call her brother." Dave came closer to us and I grinned when I saw the familiar love sign on his forehead. He had used Gaara and dare I say, he was one of my favorite characters. His face was completely painted white save for the dark circles around his eyes and the Japanese characters for love.