To Fun House.

Escalante

    Words couldn't describe how awesome yesterday was. It was just the first day and I had already gotten my cock into two cute sexy asses. Just reliving it could give me a boner.

My ears picked up on my name being called and my eyes opened slowly to see Preston shaking me. I frowned at him out of habit and told him to leave me alone.

"Wake up already. You've missed breakfast." He shook me again and I was forced to sit up.

He stood up from his kneeling position beside my bed then stalked over to my bags, "You haven't even unpacked."

"I will do it when I have the energy to." I murmured, standing up sluggishly only to fall back on the bed.

Preston's brows furrowed in concern and he ran to sit beside me on the bed, "Whoa, what was that?"

"I got drunk yesterday." I laid down back when the world tilted and Preston smiled.

"You just came and you are already having fun. I'm glad." He stood up but I stopped him before he could go any further by holding his hands. I felt that familiar fluttering feeling that I had gotten at some point in my life and I immediately let go.

He gave me a confused look as he drew his hand back and I blushed, sitting up, "Sorry. My mind is in a haze."

"I'm going to get you water." He said then added as he started to leave, "Try not to move too much."

I nodded in obedience and rubbed my face with my hand to see if I could wake myself up. It did work and I was able to stand and take note of my surroundings.

     The room was big enough to walk around, almost the same size of my room and my bags were by the end of my bed. I staggered towards it to get my tooth brush out and postponed when I was going to unpack to the day I felt like it.

     Just when I found my toothbrush, Preston entered the room and I was able to see him clearly. His dark brown hair was tousled like he had just woken up, he wore a black inner shirt with blue short to go with. It was when I noticed his converse I had to ask, "Are you going somewhere?"

He gave me the can of water and answered, "Yeah. I'm going to the pool. Wanna join?"

I was just about to scream yes when an image of Carlo crossed my mind. I had promised to watch porn with him for his first time and if I blew him off he would be mad. Especially since this was his first time.

I smiled and said, "I really would love to but I've got to hang out with Carlo today."

Preston nodded and smiled at me but I knew he was a bit disappointed. That made me happy to know that my presence affected him. Running a hand through my hair, I said before he could leave, "How about later this evening? Carlo would be busy then and I wouldn't have anything to do?"

"But the pool would be close then." He tilted his head to the right a bit as he watched me.

I opened the bottle of water and said, "Then we will just have it to ourselves. It is always fun to break the law a few times."

He chuckled lightly and shook his head, "You are going to get me in trouble."

"What's fun without a little trouble?" He was about to respond but I had a feeling he was going to decline so I pushed him harder. "Come on. Okay, I promise. We won't get caught."

He licked his lips and thought for a moment. I was almost sure he was going to decline but he shrugged and said, "What time?"

My heart did a little flip at victory and I said, "See you at six."