Who Are One Direction?

You know what I hate?" I told my best friend Kayla as we were reading a Justin Bieber fan fiction on the internet

"What?" she simply said, trying to read the words on the computer.

"When you read fanfics and like by the second chapter the people are falling madly in love with each other after talking once."

"Its love"

"It’s not realistic"

"How you would you know? Have you ever been in love?"

"Well no, but come on its not realistic... I wish I would find one that I can actually relate to"

"Yea I guess" Kayla said scrolling down on her computer.

"Well anyways let’s pack" I told her closing the computer shut and hopping out of my bed

"I don’t want to!" she complained as she lazily got off my bed

"KAYLA WE’RE LEAVING LITERALLY IN 5 HOURS!" I hissed at her. “And you’re not even pack! Have you put anything in the damn luggage yet!?” I asked as I walked over to her purple luggage and finding it completely empty.

"Frankie, tell me one more time I swear" she mumbled as she walked over by me and picked up her luggage.

"We’re leaving in 5 hours" I resaid giggling

*

After what possibly could be considered the longest flight I’ve ever taken in my life, Kayla my mom, dad and I were finally walking into our all exclusive hotel in lovely Hawaii.

 "Wait Frankie; come to the bathroom with me!" Kayla asked as my mom and dad went to the front desk to check in.

I looked back to my mom to find her and my dad talking to the lady behind the desk. I shrugged my shoulders before following Kayla into the bathroom.

"Well don’t I look pretty" Kayla sarcastically said as she tucked her long straight black hair behind her ears.

"Jesus Kayla how long is your hair?" I said jokingly. Her hair was perfect as it ended right in the middle of her back. Her hair also made her look taller then she is, seeing she is only 5'5.

I watched Kayla as she fumbled with her bag trying to find some makeup. She delicately stroked her eyes twice with her mascara and put on some more lip gloss.

"Shut up" she said turning around smiling at me.

"We look like a mess!" I laughed as we both turned to face the mirror.

We both had on dark yoga pants and a oversized top on with our converse.

“I look disgusting” I said trying to hide my blemishes with my hair. After hundreds of seconds of not getting anything accomplished, I decided that freshening up was what was best for me. I put some mascara on my light blue eyes and fixed my blonde hair that was up in a messy braid. After feeling more confident in my appearance, Kayla and I made our way back to my parents. As were walking out the bathroom two big men in black came up to us

"How did you two get in here? Come here, get out." One man said

"What?" we asked as the men picked us up.

"Put us down what are you doing?" we yelled as we tried to squirm out of their tight grasp.

Our screams had luckily caught my parent’s attention and they came running over towards us.

"What the hell are you men doing to my daughter and her friend?" my mom yelled

The two men looked at each other and put us down gently