Chapter 30: Forgive or forget

I know I know, Long time since I've updated. Sorry sorry sorry! Lol, anyway.. I hope this chapter isn't THAT boring, it's a filler kinda thingy chap... yeah so go read!

*Harry's POV*

The lads hadn't even answered Liam's text. Would they come back? 

Liam and I was watching a movie, but Liam had already fallen asleep and was snoring loudly. I jumped off the couch and walked to the window, hopefully I would see three of my bestfriends outside, coming back to me... give me a hug and tell me they forgive me for being an asshole. I ran my fingers trough my curly hair and sighed as I noticed there wasn't a living soul outside, not even a screaming fan. ''Where are you?'' I whispered to myself as my eyes roamed the area outside the hotel.

A loud bang interrupted my train of thoughts, I turned around and noticed three familiar figures standing in the door. A big smile formed on my face and a few tears ran down my pink cheeks as I ran towards them to embrace them in a big bear hug. ''I MISSED YOU SO MUCH'' I exclaimed, they all chuckled ''you can let us go now hazza'' Louis whispered and I noticed I was still squeezing them. ''Oh sorry'' I muttered and let them go and looked at their serious faces. ''uhm.. so.... can.. you.. please.. uhm I know.. I know I've been stupid.. I.. I'm not sure If I can forgive myself for screaming at you, all of you. But.. I really need you, to forgive me.. Or at least forget what happened. I know it's.. probably hard for you to forgive me.. But I don't want to lose you and.. Can you please forget it all? I'm so incredible sorry. I didn't mean to-''

''HAZZA STOP'' Louis cut me off and I looked into his blue eyes and sighed. ''Sorry.. I didn't really work out what I was going to say before you came here'' I mumbled and looked down at my shoes. ''It's okay Harry, we forgive you'' Zayn said and hugged me, Niall also joined the hug and whispered ''but don't throw yoghurt at me ever again Harry. If you're going to do so, aim at my mouth okay?''. I chuckled and nodded ''Of course Niall, I promise''. 

''AAAWWW we're just one big happy family right now aren't we?'' Liam suddenly joined our group hug and laughed ''You're making this a little bit more cheesier than it was'' Zayn said and chuckled. When we all let go from the hug Niall looked at me with a questioning look and scratched the back of his head ''Uhm.. If you don't mind me asking.. Where's Jenny?'' he asked and I felt my whole body twitching and burning from the inside. ''I threw her out..'' I whispered as I clenched my fists. ''How did you find out it wasn't her then?'' Zayn asked and crossed his arms. ''She.. was wearing a wig'' I said and they all laughed ''HAHAHA WE KNEW SHE WAS FAKE'' they all collapsed on the floor, I couldn't help but laugh a little myself. 

''Did she say why she did all this though?'' Louis asked and Liam chuckled ''she wanted to tear apart One Direction, she thought she'd managed to do that.. But obviously she didn't'' Liam said and pointed at the five of us laughing together and smiling. ''I wonder why she wanted to do that..'' Niall said and I shook my head ''that's nothing to worry about. She's outta my life now'' I said and smiled. 

''Well, so we need to start again then? Find the real Jenny?'' Zayn asked and I nodded ''Yes, we really really do need to find her'' I said and started thinking ''Where can she possibly be?''. 

''Before we start the mission find Jenny again, can we please just.. relax and have a bit of fun? Go out maybe?'' Louis asked and I chuckled ''but no alcohol for me.. just saying'' I muttered and put my hands up in defense, I didn't want any comments about last time.. They all laughed at my actions ''yeah and Niall probably wants to bring his girlfriend, ey?'' Louis said as he scoffed his elbow at Niall, Niall's cheeks went red at his comment ''she's not my girlfriend..'' he mumbled and looked down at the floor embarrassed. ''Something I've missed?'' I asked and Niall smiled ''uhm no.. well, I met a girl when.. you threw me out.. BUT she's NOT my girlfriend! I bearly know her'' he blurted and I laughed ''It's okay, I believe you! Lou is just trying to make you embarrassed'' I said and hugged the blushing Niall.

''But tell her to come with us! Would be fun adding a few more people'' I said and they all nodded in agreement. Niall's face lit up as he grabbed his phone and started tapping the screen like a maniac. ''But where are we going then?'' he asked as his eyes darted from the screen and locked with mine, I shook my head and shrugged ''I don't know.. Lou?'' I asked and looked at Louis who chuckled ''We could just hit the local pub or something?'' he suggested and I nodded ''sure, would be a blast''. 

''Liam? Is Danielle still on that vacation with her dancing group?'' I asked as I reffered to his girlfriend. Yes, Liam does have a girlfriend. Being the only one in the band.. so far. Liam's face immediately lit up and a big smirk was spread across it, he's so cute when he thinks about his girlfriend... ''Yes, she still is! But it's only three days left until she's home though'' he said and his cheeks turned a dark shade of red. What a lovely fella!

''So it'll only be us and Niall's girl?'' Louis asked and pointed at Niall, Niall immediately started blushing but shook it off ''She's not my girl! she's just a friend'' he said, Zayn chuckled ''for now'' he said and Niall jumped on him and started rushing his hands trough Zayn's hair, messing it up. ''NO! PLEASE! ANYTHING ELSE BUT MY HAIR'' he begged and Niall jumped off him with a satisfied smile on his face. Zayn groaned and walked into the bathroom to fix it as he muttered a few swears on his way. ''Nice one'' I said and high five'd Niall. 

*1 hour later*

''BOYS! ARE YOU READY?'' Liam shouted, clearly he had been waiting for a while. He's the one who's always in a rush. I did a last check in the mirror before I stepped out of my room, I was wearing navy colored slim jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt and a black blazer. 

''I am'' I said and smiled at Liam who was standing by the door, ready with his jacket and shoes on already. I grabbed my white converse and put them on. ''Me too!'' Niall said and walked towards me to grab his supras. After a few minutes Louis showed up ''now I am too''. 

''ZAYN! ARE YOU READY SOON?'' I shouted, but there was no answer. I walked over to his room and found him sitting on his bed with his face burried in his hands. ''Something wrong?'' I asked as I sat down beside him with my hand on his back, slowly patting him. ''No.. well.. It's just that.. My STUPID HAIR DOESN'T WANT TO CO-OPERATE!'' he yelled and smashed his fist to his matress. I threw myself backwards laughing my ass off, ''I thought there was something worse going on'' I said inbetween laughs. Zayn just glared at me, I knew it was a big thing for him. His hair and his looks means a lot, and he's sure not going to come with us if he's not feeling alright. 

''I think your hair looks good Zayn!'' I said and smiled, he shrugged and walked over to his beloved mirror, he started fixing on it and with a last flick he sighed and smiled at me ''good to go''. ''Alright man, let's hit that pub'' I answered and we walked out to the others. 

 ~~~~~~

I hope you liked it! Please comment/vote/fan :* LOVE YOU! x