Chapter 4: You did what?!

''You don't know if your own daughter is alive or not?'' I asked my mum hysterically with a shocked expression all over my face. She fell a tear and looked down and whispered ''No, I haven't seen her since that day Harry.. I pu..I put her up for adoption...''

''YOU DID WHAT?!'' I exclaimed and almost fell off my chair, she started crying even more. Oh god, yes, I was angry with her.. But... I surely didn't like to see her like that, not at all! ''Sorry.. I.. I just...'' I said calmly and cried myself a river. ''Harry.. It's okay that you're mad at me for what I did.. But I had no other choice!'' she screamed.

''Yes you had! You could've kept her!!!!! And we would've been a lovely happy family, all THREE of us!'' I cried and held my hands in front of my face. I couldn't hold back the tears or the angriness. ''HARRY! I had no money okay!? I had so little money I that I didn't even know if I could take care of the two of us!''. ''Money Isn't everything mum! And we've been fine all along! A SISTER IS WORTH MORE THAN THAT! You should know that love is more than money'' I yelled and hit my fist on the kitchen table. ''Harry! I know I made a big mistake, and I've been punishing myself for that for 18 years.. You're not making it any better! That was my choice at the time, and I can't undo it now! I'm so so sorry! But there's nothing I can do to change it back!'' she said with a squeaky voice and tears streaming out of her eyes. 

I quickly jumped off my chair and left the kitchen, I had to calm down and I couldn't possibly be around my mum. I had to call Louis. Now. 

*Calling Louis*

Louis: Hey Haz! 

Me: Hey..

Louis: You okay man?

Me: No, not at all.. I need you Lou..Can we meet?

Louis: Of course! Do you want me to come over and talk?

Me: No, not here. Can you just pick me up?

Louis: Yeah, that's fine! I'll be there in a minute.

Me: Okay, thanks! Bye.

Louis: Everything will be fine Haz! See you! Bye

I put on a jacket, shoes and a scarf. I left the house with a big slam with the door. Louis was already outside in my drive-way waiving at me inside the car. As I'd thrown myself into the car and shown a fake smile to Louis he patted my shoulder and said ''You'll be okay man, let's go back to my place and we'll talk'' he said trying to comfort me. I nodded and we drove off. 

''Just make yourself at home'' Louis said as he took off his jacket, ''I always does'' I said and threw my jacket on the floor. He sighed and followed me into the living room. I made my way to the couch and sat down, took a pillow and held my arms around it and fell a tear. ''Hey, don't cry haz! Everything will be alright'' Louis said and held his arm around me, ''But.. but.. you don't know..'' I said and cried a little more. ''So tell me'' he said calmly.

*Louis's POV*

Harry had just told me the whole story, about his twin... Jenny! I couldn't believe his mum had kept the secret for so many years. He was devestated and I'd never seen him cry like that.. 

''It's just that.. When she told me that she put her up for adoption.. It tore my heart into pieces... and.. and I need that one missing piece to put it all together again... you know?'' Harry said as he put his head on my shoulder and sighed. ''I understand Harry.. Let's text the boys and tell them to come over okay? and then we'll find out what to do'' I said carefully and hugged him. ''Okay'' Harry said and wiped away a tear.

I picked up my phone with one hand and had the other hand around Harry as he was  still weeping. I decided to text Liam:

''Hey Liam! Can you come over? And bring Niall and Zayn too! Me and Haz need you.. Btw, tell Niall here's food in case he's hungry!  Louis'' 

I thought it would take a while before they arrived, so I decided to calm Harry down with a movie. I crawled to my movie-box and found ''Love Actually'', Harry's favorite! I put it on and found a blanket, covered Harry with it and turned off the lights so he could relax as much as possible.

Then my phone vibrated, and I got a text from Liam:

''Yes of course! We'll be there as soon as possible! Niall said that's good because he hasn't eaten in half an hour.. Haha, what a fun guy! Hope you both are okay! Liam''

If he only knew.