Chapter 16: You get it?

*Lou's POV*

''-Well...

...

.......

....

I'll tell you when we go visit Harry at he hospital! Quick grab your stuff and we're outta here in no time'' I said quickly and smirked. I heard Zayn sighing, he was clearly annoyed ''Lou.. You just said that to keep me suffering.. I'm curious! tell me!'' He said and clenched his fist  and hit the mattress. ''I wanna know too'' Niall said, we could hear his stomach screaming for food. Quite funny actually. 

''You're being stupid'' Zayn said and we all noticed Liam shooking his head devestated. He didn't like our small-meaningless-childish fights. ''Come on! With an attitude like that, you'll never hear my idea'' I said and winked at Zayn. Liam quickly stood up from the couch and yawned ''Well get dressed Zayn, we're leaving''.

''Are you coming with us Paul?'' I asked as I grabbed my coat. ''No, I need to go and make a phone-call and stuff about the interview! Just call me or text me if there's anything. And please, drive carefully!'' Paul said. ''Nothing to worry about, I'm driving'' Liam said and gently waved goodbye to Paul as he left the flat. 

''Hey! What if I wanted to drive?''  I exclaimed and frowned, ''Lou.. You're either driving too fast, too slow or you get in an accident..'' Niall said and laughed. Liam nodded in agreement and I frowned even more ''Yeah.. love you too'' I said sarcastically and stomped out of the flat with my crutches.

I'm a good driver, they don't know what they're talking about.. I just get unlucky sometimes.. It's no big deal.. 

''Hey Lou! Wait up!'' Zayn, Liam and Niall ran after me towards the car. ''We didn't meant to hurt you or anything'' Zayn said and looked concerned, I was still frowning, but I decided to wipe it away and brought up a smile ''It's okay guys'' I said and we all jumped into the car. Liam at the driver's-seat of course... 

*Meanwhile at the Hospital - Harry's POV* 

I had survived the night of complete darkness, but I hadn't had much sleep. I had dark bags under my eyes and I bet there was a hint of redness in my eyes too. The one time I finally fell asleep I had had one of those bad dreams again.. About Jenny running away from me, not sure why she keep doing that! And suddenly she in one way or another kill herself or dissapear just to get away from me. Is there something wrong with me?

I'd had my necklace in my hand  all night, and held it tightly as if it was the only thin I owned and didn't want to lose. It was so precious to me, and I couldn't imagine being without it. It may sound stupid, but it's the only thing I have that has something to do with Jenny. My twin sister. 

*Knock Knock* 

A doctor opened the door and smiled at me, she stepped in and shut the door behind her. ''Is your head still hurting?'' she asked and looked at me with her deep brown eyes. I slowly shook my head and clung on to my necklace. ''What do you have there?'' she asked and leaned over curiously, I shook my head again and tried to hide it. Would she take it?