Chapter 22: Idiot

*Harry's POV*

I woke up and noticed we allhad fallen asleep on the couch, besides Jenny and Niall. And Liam.. He laid infront of the TV curled up like a ball.

I hadn't had any nightmares like those I had had earlier about Jenny, cause I had her now.. I really had my twin sister, she was safe! I don't even know why I've had those awful nightmares... 

I glanced at the clock widget on my phone. 6:00am. Wow I hadn't woken up so early for a long time, but I guessed it was my stomach that woke me up because suddenly I heard a big growl coming from it.

I tip toed towards the kitchen so I wouldn't wake anyone up. When I got there I noticed someone already looking in the fridge, probably hungry as me. "Niall?" I whispered and he turned around. "Oh sorry! Did i wake you up haz?" he asked worried, I shook my head and smiled "noo! im just hungry".

"Me too.." he said and turned back to the fridge and grabbed a yoghurt. "Harry? There's something I gotta talk to you about" he whispered and sighed "what?" i asked and stretched out my hand to grab a yoghurt too. "I-It's about J-Jenny.." he stuttered and bit his lower lip.

"What about her?" I asked happily and got butterflies in my stomach thinking about we'd found her. "Well-" I cut him off quickly "Yeah she's beautiful isn't she?" I asked and ate some of the yoghurt. "but-"

"She's so kind and adorable! " 

''Yeah, bu-''

''Isn't she just the perfect sister?'' I asked and smirked.

''I guess, but-''

''And she's so funny and her laughter is cute''

''YEAH... but Har-''

''And her eyes are so green! Just like mine!''

''I've noticed that-''

''And her hair... It's so curly! LIKE MINE!''

''Yep.. but Harry listen-''

''I'm so glad I've finally found her!''

''Uhm.. bu-''

''She's so-'' Suddenly Niall cut me off with a angry expression on his face. 

"Haarry! I don't think she's Jenny.." his words caused pain in my heart, I narrowed my eyes at him "what did ya just say?"

"I have this gut feeling-"

"GUT FEELING?"

"Yeah.. I really don't think it's her"

"If we followed your gut feeling all the time we would be LIVING AT NANDOS TWENTY FOUR SEVEN!" I screamed at him and threw my yoghurt on him. It splashed all over his t-shirt.

He looked at his yoghurt filled t-shirt and sighed, "wanker" he muttered and gave me a death glare. ''I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR LIES'' I screamed and crossed my arms, pissed.  Niall sighed ''you're such an idiot'' he whispered, probably didn't want me to hear, but I did.

''Just get out!'' I said and pointed  at the door, even though it wasn't my house, flat, room... I wanted him to leave, He can't just tell me he don't think it's her, she has the necklace, she looks like me.. He grabbed his jacket and left the hotelroom.

''What's all this screaming about?'' Liam asked as he stood up from the floor and rubbed his eyes and yawned. ''It's 6 in the morning'' he added and sighed when he looked at his watch, ''nothing.. Just Niall being stupid'' I muttered. 

*Jenny's POV*

I heard them arguing and screaming outside the bedroom Niall had showed me last night. I grinned at how angry Harry got, how protective he is of me... He finally has his beloved sister, and he's going to do everything for her.. Yeah, everything..

One down, three to go! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but I'm going away this weekend so I had to update it before I leave! I hope that makes you happy :D 

Do you still think it's the real Jenny?

Do you still stick to your decision she's not?

Vote, fan and comment! It'll be very much appreciated :') xxx