Chapter 11: Bad news

*Liam's POV*

I was waiting in the ambulance with Louis, he was crying and I was too.. ''I hope.. harry's okay'' Louis mumbled and tears ran down his pale face. I stroked him carefully over his head ''It's okay Lou, I bet he's just fine''. I didn't even know if Harry was alive, but I had to calm Louis down some how.. 

Out of the woods I saw the ambulance came carrying a body, it was Harry! Oh my god! I ran towards them ''Is he okay?!!?'' I asked, his face was pale and he had blood in his face, hair and on his legs just like Lou.. he must've been stuck as well.. ''We'll bring him and his buddy to the Hospital'' They said as they placed Harry in the ambulance. ''You'll free to come with us in the ambulance'' one of them said to me and I nodded. 

''LIAAAAAAAAAM'' 

I heard someone crying from the woods, I turned around and saw two boys crying their eyes out, running towards me like they hadn't seen me in ages. ''Liiiaaam.. are they gonna be okay?'' Niall said and looked at me, his bright blue eyes turned into puppy eyes filled with tears and fear. I hugged him and pulled Zayn in for the hug too, ''I hope so.. I really hope so''. 

''Zayn? I'm going to join lou and haz in the ambulance! So you two.. here's the keys to my car, drive carefully okay? And I'll see you at the hospital!'' I said as I handed Zayn the car keys. Zayn and Niall looked at each other and nodded, they ran towards the car. 

At the hospital 

I paced back and forth scratching my hair..  I had a hard time holding my tears back.. I had to be strong, I was daddy direction.. 

Zayn and Niall sat on a sofa in the waiting room, they were both weeping. Niall had burried himself in his hands and hadn't said anything since we came to the hospital. ''Shouldn't we call Harry's and Louis's mum?'' Zayn said and looked up at me with his tearful brown eyes. I facedpalmed myself ''How could I forget to do that''. 

*Harry's mum's POV*

I was eating dinner when my phoned buzzed loudly from my pocket, I carefully picked it up hoping it was good news from the boys. 

Me: ''Hello? Liam?''

Liam: ''Hello Ms.Styles.. Uhm'' 

I heard Liam was clearly trying not to cry.. My heart skipped a few beats and I got shivers down my spine..

Me: ''Did you find them?! Is my baby okay? Hello? Liam? 

Liam: ''Yes.. We found them, but..''

Me: ''BUT WHAT?! SOMETHING HAPPENED?''

Liam: ''Harry and Louis have been in an accident, a car accident.. You should come to the hospital''

I could almost hear my heart explode into pieces.. I fell down on my knees and couldn't believe what Liam just told me. A car accident?! 

Liam: ''Hello? You still there? I'm really sorry''

Me: ''I'm coming''

*Liam's POV*

It was so hard telling Harry's mum about the accident, I've never told anyone such bad news. I wish I could tell her he was fine.. 

''Louis's mum now..'' Zayn interrupted my thoughts and sighed. ''Yeah..'' I said and rushed my fingers through my hair, that was going to be really hard too..

10 minutes later

''WE'RE HERE! WHERE ARE OUR BABIES!'' they literally shouted in my face. ''Uhm.. The doctors haven't told us anything yet..'' I said and looked carefully down at my feet, scared of getting screamed at again. ''Sorry Liam..'' Harry's mum said and collapsed on the floor in tears. Louis's mum sat down beside her and stroked her back. 

I don't even know how many hours we spent at the hospital that day.. But it seemed like forever. 

Zayn and Niall was literally sleeping on top of each other on the sofa, Harry's and Louis's mum was pacing back and forth really pissed at the doctors for not telling us anything. And I was just sitting there really worried with all kinds of thougths running through my mind.

''I WANNA KNOW IF MY BABY IS OKAY'' Lou's mum screamed to the receptionist, ''We'll let you know very soon'' the receptionist said ''Please calm down and have a seat ma'am'' he said, sighed and pointed at one of the chairs in the waiting room. ''HOW CAN YOU TELL HER TO CALM DOWN WHEN OUR BOYS ARE IN THERE? AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY'RE OKAY?'' Harry's mum joined the conversation and looked really angry and sad at the same time. 

''Miss.. Please.. listen..'' the receptionist said but he was cut off by a doctor. ''Are you Louis Tomlinson's mum?'' He asked carefully, ''Yes I am'' she said and nodded carefully and shed a tear.

''Well, you're son is just fine, but he has to use crutches for a week or so. He had also lost a heavy amount of blood, but luckily for your boy we had loads of blood of his type, so he's alright'' He reassured Lou's mum and she cried more, happy tears, I guess. 

''What about Harry?'' Harry's mum asked curiously. ''Harry styles? He's your son?'' the doctor asked and she nodded slowly. 

''He's under observation at the moment.. Because of the glass from the windshield he got a few wounds in his scalp, but I think he was probably saved by his thick curly hair which stopped most of them to hit the scalp.. His feet was not as badly injured as Lou's, so he escaped with a few bruises.. But the bad news is that he's been unconscious since he came here, and we're sorry to tell you he's in a slight coma''