Chapter 28: Where are you?

*Lou's POV*

As I walked out of the Hotel (WITHOUT THE CRUTCHES BECAUSE I'M FREE BABY) I hoped Niall was safe and alright, man he's 18 but I'm still scared for him like he's a kid.. I was actually a bit annoyed at Harry that attacked me like that, who didn't believe me at all nor did he believe Niall either. This Jenny girl is fake, she really is. I hope the others find out before it's too late.. too late for what? I dunno.. Maybe before Harry starts to LOVE her big time, I mean, who can blame him tho? He thinks it's his twin..

I pulled on my sunglasses and the hood on my jacket as I walked down the streets to look for Niall. Zayn and Liam hadn't found him, but he's probably somewhere eating.. I decided to text Niall and ask, I don't even know why Li and Zayn didn't think of that. Probably so stressed they lost their heads..

To: Niall

Hey Nialler! Harry kinda kicked me out too, where u at?!

I sent the message and slid my phone in my pocket and continued walking. It felt so good walking without dragging those crutches with me, freee mothafucka!!!!!!!!!

Because it was so early there wasn't many people in the streets that I had to worry about, but I still kept my sunglasses and hood on just in case someone recognized me. 

*Niall's POV*

I'd been talking to April for a while, she was still a bit shy, but she had started to open up a little. ''April?'' I asked and she looked at me and smiled ''yeah?'' she asked and patiently waited for an answer. ''Do you know you have really pretty eyes?'' I asked and she blushed and bit her lower lip before she looked down at her hands again. SHOOT.. I made her uncomfortable again.. WAY TO GO NIALLER! Mental facepalm.

I tried to figure out something to say, but suddenly my phone started buzzing and broke the awkward silence. I grabbed my phone and noticed there was a text from Lou:

From: Louis

Hey Nialler! Harry kinda kicked me out too, where u at?!

Wow, so Harry went all crazy on him too? Well, that probably means that I'm not the only one who think that ''Jenny'' isn't who she says she is!! And that again, means.... I WAS RIGHT! IN YOUR FACE HARRY! Okay, calm down you childish irish leprechaun. I sighed and started tapping my screen to answer him ''Something wrong?'' April said as she tilted her head to the side, making my whole body tingle and the butterflies in my stomach to dance. She was so cute!

Oh God Nialler.. Really?

wait what?

you're falling for her

VOICE IN MY HEAD SAID WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

Face it Niall, you are..

No I'm not.. Now get out of my head!

''Niall?'' April's voice reached my ears as I snapped out of the argue I had with myself. ''What?'' I asked and she chukled ''I asked you.. is there something wrong?''. I shook my head ''Nahh.. It's a long story'' I said as I finished my text to Lou:

To: Louis

Hey Boo! Did he really? LOL. I'm at Jack's Ol' Coffee Shop! It's pretty cozy!

I sent the message and noticed April was staring at me, when my eyes connected with hers she quickly looked away and again, she blushed. ''So uhm... You can tell me if you want, I have time'' she said, but it almost felt like she was talking to her hands and not me. I found that cute, actually.