Chapter 6: Daddy Direction, huh?

*Niall's POV*

Louis and Harry had been in the bedroom for quite a while. Liam and Zayn had fell asleep on each other, so cute! I decided to take over Liam's role as what our fans call him Daddy Direction, so I grabbed two blankets and covered them carefully. As I found myself not sleepy at all I decided to lit some candles and make it a lot more cozy and relaxing for all of us, especially Harry. Then I picked up my phone and took a snapshot of them and uploaded it to twitter, and wrote: 

Liam and Zayn taking a nap, it melts my heart.

''That sound a bit too cheesy'' I whispered to myself and erased it. I wrote again:

Sleepyheads.

'Simple, but effective'' I grinned as I quoted Harry. I guessed it looked a bit boring, but it was fine with me. The fans will absolutely love this sweet picture I thought as I pressed TWEET. I got a lot of retweets and replies as usual, many of them saying:

Aw, how cute! FOLLOW ME NIALL?  xx

or

That's the cutest thing EVER! Wish I was there..

or even

 OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, MARRY ME! 

I blushed a little of reading all those nice tweets complimenting me too, it was lovely to read tweets from fans, but I didn't have time to reply to them all.. So I chosed one;

@MandyLove1D : Hi Niall!! :) How are you leprechaun? xx

@NiallOfficial : @MandyLove1D Hi there Mandy! I'm fine but hungry.. Would love Nandos at the moment! x

I tweeted it and turned off my phone and slid it down my pocket. What to do now? I gazed at the clock and it was 9:23pm, how could the boys be sleeping already!?! 

I made my way to the kitchen and threw together a sandwich. I wondered if Harry and Lou was sleeping, so I grabbed my sandwich and tiptoed to Louis's bedroom. I slowly opened the door and it made a small squeak-sound, I stopped and glanced behind me to see if Zayn or Liam woke up. They were still sleeping beauties, aaaw.

Louis's room was dark and cold, I got goosebumps. I saw Harry sleeping on the right side of the bed and Louis was sleeping close to him on the left side of the bed. Louis looked so peaceful, and Harry looked like he was struggling. He was moving and talking in his sleep: ''No.. no.. please.. don't.. I.. need..'', I felt sorry for him and wanted to calm him down, but I found that very hard to do without waking him up. He was obviously having a nightmare. 

Suddenly I got a brilliant idea, well, I hoped so! I walked carefully over to Harry's side of the bed and sat down on the floor. My mum had once told me that singing makes people relax, and she also told me that she used to sing for me when I was having a nightmare, that obviously helped. I guessed I should give it a go, so I thought about it for a second and found out that Harry's favorite song would do, so I started singing:

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus, and America too

She's a good girl, crazy about Elvis..

Love horses and her boyfriend too, yea-yeah

I noticed Harry had stopped moving as badly as he was so I reached the decision to sing a little more:

And it's a long day, living in Reseda

There's a freeway, runnin' through the the yard

I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her

I'm a bad boy for breakin' her heart

And I'm free fallin', fallin'

And I'm free fallin', fallin' .... 

 I was happy to help Harry, finally.. After all of my embarrasing failures.. He was sleeping as a baby and I felt like I was really fitting into the role as Daddy Direction. Liam should feel threatened. ''Good night Haz, good night lou! sleep well'' I whispered as I gasped, grabbed a pillow and  fell asleep on the floor....... with the half eaten sandwich in my hand. 

3 hours later.

''OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!'' I heard from the living room, it was Liam! He was screaming and I could hear him jumping around. Louis and Harry looked up ''What's going on? It's in the middle of the night!!!'' Louis exclaimed as he jumped out of the bed, Harry wrinkled his nose ''It smells like.. smoke..'' he said and followed Louis. Smoke..? Was Zayn smoking? No.. he couldn't be.. But what... oh no.. I totally forgot..

''It's BURNING" Zayn screamed, Liam tried to calm him down. ''What's goin..'' Louis said but stopped when he noticed the fire. Happily it was just his tablecloth that was on fire. Harry ran to the sink and grabbed a few cups and filled them with water, ''Here, take this'' he said and handed me one. I ran to the table and spilled the water over the fire and Harry did the same. When we had extinguished the fire, Louis started cleaning up the ruined tablecloth.

''Who lit candles before going to bed?'' Harry asked and looked at me, Zayn and Liam. I felt my stomach drop as I raised my hand. ''I did..'' I said and felt really guilty for the fire, they probably hated me now. ''WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT AND THEN GO TO SLEEP? YOU KNOW THAT'S DANGEROUS?'' Louis yelled at me, I didn't know what to say, because I just totally forgot that I'd lit them. ''Calm down yo pants'' Zayn said and patted Louis on his back, ''Niall didn't do it on purpose anyway'' he added.

''I just wanted it to be cozy and stuff.. And Liam and Zayn had gone to sleep so I was bored. And then I checked on you two'' I said and pointed at Louis and Harry ''And you were also asleep, but i noticed that Harry was probs having a nightmare so I sang for him and then he was calm like a baby.. And then I felt tired and fell asleep on the floor.. I JUST FORGOT THEM.. okay?'' I said and looked down on my feet, embarrased. I guessed my ''role'' as Daddy Direction was spilled down the toilet already.. ''You sung for me?'' Harry asked and smiled, I nodded and he gave me a hug ''Thank you Nialler''. 

Louis and the other boys started cleaning up in the living room and we opened all the windows, it smelled like smoke in there.. Louis also told me he was sorry for yelling at me, so I was happy they didn't hate me. After cleaning up, we all decided to go back to sleep. 

*Louis's POV*

I'd been thinking about Jenny the whole night, I tried to come up with ideas.. We needed to find her and I'd already promised Harry we would do so. Actually... I had one idea, and I prayed to God it would work.