Chapter 1: The Discovery

Hi everyone, I'm gonna start fresh with a new fanfic and I hope you'll like it! And I just wanted to make sure you all know that nothing in this fanfic is true, it's just based on my imagination. Thanks :) xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the attic looking for baby-pictures of myself when I tripped over a box full of old papers and trash like that. Why was I looking for those pictures? Well, Louis literally begged me to find them. He’s my best friend and his wish is my command!! I’m just kidding. He tricked me with those puppy eyes of his.

‘’Have you found them yet haz?’’ I heard Louis asking, I could hear his little cheeky laughter fill the room. ‘’I’m still looking..’’ I answered with a sigh. Louis clearly had a plan, yeah, I could hear him whisper to himself ''I'm gonna take a picture of him as a baby and post it on twitter so he'll get embarrased!''. I could also imagine he was rubbing his hands together like a evil man with an evil plan would do. What a fun guy.

I thought I might as well clean up the mess I made with my clumsiness, when I noticed a piece of paper that looked pretty interesting. It was my birth certificate.

It said:

Baby Boy: Harold Edward Styles

Born: 1st of February, 1994. 11:30 AM.

I knew everything so I just put the paper carefully in the box again, then I realized there were another one. My mum probably saved hers. I decided to take a look, it would be a fun fact to know her birth time.

It said:

Baby Girl: Jenny Sophie Styles

Born: 1st of February, 1994. 11:32 AM.

‘’Jenny..? WAIT WHAT?!?!’’ I shouted as I’d just seen a ghost. I took the certificate with me and ran down from the attic. Louis gave me a cheeky smile but he carefully wiped it away when he saw the look on my face, ‘’is there something wrong?’’ he asked. I walked right past him and straight to the kitchen where mum was making lunch. I stopped in the doorway with tears in my eyes ‘’Jenny? WHO’S THAT?’’ I yelled and threw the birth certificate on the floor. She dropped two eggs on the floor as I mentioned Jenny.