Chapter 14: I have an idea

*Lou's POV* - In the waiting room

''I really wan't to see him..'' I complained.

''Oh, shut it! You're sounding like your his girlfriend or something'' Zayn said, Niall chuckled and high-fived Zayn. ''ha ha, you're so funny'' I said sarcastically. Zayn gave me an evil glare. As the childish person I am (or have been told I am) I quickly put my hand up against his face and said with a squeaky-but-funny voice ''Talk to mah hand mistah'' and grinned. Niall's mouth looked like a perfectly shaped * O *, but he wiped it away and fell on the floor laughing his head off.

''Stop this nonsense, you're behaving like six year olds!'' Daddy Direction came to the rescue! ''But DADDY'' Zayn exclaimed and almost choked himself with the laughter he was trying to hide behind his pokerface.

I let my self fall to the floor and looked up at Liam ''I really really do wanna see him Liam'' I said as I grabbed his leg, hugged it and then I popped out my puppy eyes and stared at him. He looked so uncomfortable.

''I take it back''

''take back what?''

''You're not behaving like a six year old.. More like a monkey to me'' Liam smirked and shook me off his leg.

''And he sure does look like one too'' Zayn said, ''Oh you little!!'' I screamed as I pulled up my sleeves, ready to attack him. ''NO NO P-PLEASE, HELP M..M-E!'' Zayn shouted while laughing. I quickly dropped my crutches and carefully jumped on top of him and made him fall to the floor. ''WHO'S LAUGHING NOW HUH?'' I said as I tried to spit in his face. ''Please don't'' he whispered and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

''Hey! You can-'' a doctor stopped and looked at me on top of Zayn. ''Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?'' she said and giggled. I jumped off Zayn as quick as lightning and felt great pain in my foot as I stood there without my crutches. Fuck. ''No Ma'am, we were just.. joking around'' I said and scratched the back of my head, so embarrassing...

Suddenly she slowly pointed at her cheek, I was wondering what she was trying to tell me when I realised the spit hanging out of my mouth.. It looked like I was drooling. I wiped it off and I could hear Niall laughing behind me, was he never going to shut up?! Well that's A.W.K.W.A.R.D

''But anyway'' she started and giggled a little more.. I rolled my eyes and sighed, she was probably thinking I was a fool. ''You can go see Harry now, his mum has just been there, but she went home to get some sleep'' she said with a calm voice and left us with a smile.

"Aw, did the pretty little doctor make you horny?" Zayn teased and winked at me, "what do you mean?" I asked and crossed my arms. "You know, she noticed you were drooling!"

"oh shut it! You know it was meant to be for you" I said and rolled my eyes again, "What? you're horny because of me?" he said and pretended to look really shocked as he held his hand on his chest.

"OH COME ON! I was about to spit you right in the face! You should've seen yourself" I chuckled and imitated the face he had when i was about to spit him in the face. Niall joined "please don't do it! please i beg you!!!" he cried with a girly voice "I didn't say that!" Zayn exlaimed and frowned..