Chapter 24: Pervert

*Liam's POV*

''I hope Harry has calmed down..'' Zayn said when we left the elevator and made our way to the hotelroom ''Me too'' I whispered and sighed. ''And I hope Lou and Niall are alright....'' He said and I felt shivers down my spine, ''We don't even know where Niall is.. I hope Lou find him'' I answered, Zayn nodded, turned the doorknob and we entered the room.

''Mmm.. smells nice'' I said as the smell of food filled my nostrils and I could feel my stomach growling, I hung up my jacket and took of my shoes. ''You coming?'' I asked Zayn as I started to walk towards the kitchen where the incredible good smell came from, ''Yeah, but I just need to go to the bathroom first'' he replied with a smile. ''Okay'' I answered and walked into the kitchen to see Harry standing there making dinner. 

''Hey Hazza, everything okay?'' I asked, I assumed he already knew we'd talked to Louis. ''Yup, why?'' he answered not even looking at me ''Well.. I talked to-''

''IF YOU TALKED TO THAT IDIOT YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE HIM AT ALL. BECAUSE I SAW EVERYTHING AND I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF HIS BULLSHIT'' he blurted out and turned to look at me, ''you didn't believe him did you?'' he whispered and gave me a life threathening glare. 

''Well.. I-I...''

''YOU REALLY BELIEVED HIM? DO YOU THINK JENNY TOLD ME A LIE? MY OWN SISTER? HAH! I DON'T THINK SO.. YOU'RE NOT SO SMART ARE YA.. MISTER DADDY DIRECTION?'' he screamed and ended it all with a childish voice making himself look like a fool. ''Calm down Harry... where is Jenny anyway?'' I asked carefully and he sighed

''she's having a shower'' he said and turned around and continued making his pancakes. 

''SHOWER?! IN THE BATHROOM?'' I exclaimed and he jumped, obviously frightened by my screaming. ''Noooo.. IN THE GARDEN'' he said and shook his head annoyed, ''But Zayn just went into the bathroom'' I whispered and recieved a death glare from Harry ''YOU SAID WHAT?'' he screamed and dropped the pan on the floor. 

*Zayn's POV*

When I'd entered the bathroom I shut the door behind me. Then I heard a voice singing, actually really beautiful, but not the best I'd heard.. It was a girl's voice and I guessed it was Jenny. 

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

I knew she was in the shower, I was eager to pull the shower curtain to the side so I could see her.. But I knew Harry would hate me to pieces if he found out, as he just found Lou on top of her. This would just make it even worse. 

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe 

I decided to leave the bathroom, but then my eyes gazed to something on the sink that looked like.. hair? I tip toed to the sink and grabbed the hair, it was long, brown and.. curly. It was a wig? But.. why? Had anyone of the boys brought a wig? 

Where have you been

Cause I never see you out

Are you hiding from me, yeah?

Somewhere in the crowd

I was still standing there confused looking at the wig when the girl stopped singing and popped her head out from the shower curtains ''HEY! WHAT YOU DOING HERE?'' she whispered angrily, I was still looking at the ball of hair I had in my hands ''you.. forgot... to lock.. the door'' I said and then turned to look at Jenny.. But it wasn't her..

This girl had middle long blonde hair and... brown eyes? ''Who are you?'' I asked confused, a little bit scared and frustrated at the thought of a naked girl standing right infront of me, only covered by the shower curtain. Suddenly she grinned ''I'm Jenny'' she said and looked at me like I'd asked a stupid question. ''No.. Jenny's not a blondie'' I said and shook my head. ''Well..'' she said and suddenly she stepped out of the shower and stood there, naked. 

She walked closer to me, I tried to shut my eyes, but I was too curious to do so. Suddenly she was just an inch away from me and she grabbed my t-shirt pulling me closer to her ''Listen, you're not going to tell anyone about this.. Especially not Harry! OKAY? Or I'll make your life miserable'' she threathened me, which I actually found more attractive than scary. I grinned ''okay'' I said. Then she winked at me and kissed my cheek. ''You're hot Zayn, did you know that?'' she whispered and started to move closer to my neck and carefully started to lick and kiss it passionately. 

''Uhm.. we really shouldn't be doing this'' I said and pulled her away. ''Okay, if you don't want to, that's fine'' she said and turned around and walked towards the pile of clothes on the floor. Her ass looked so firm and her curves was perfect.. ZAYN STOP. STOP THINKING LIKE THIS. SHE'S HARRY'S SISTER. 

No she's not..

Yes she is..

No she's blonde! AND SHE HAS BROWN EYES

But..

She's a fake..

I snapped out of my argue with myself and ran out of the bathroom. She wasn't Harry's sister, but I couldn't tell anyone.. She just threatened me. But how the hell could a girl make MY life miserable? 

As I jumped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me I saw Liam and Harry standing there, both looked really angry and curious of what I'd been doing in there while Jenny was there. Ups. ''I didn't know she was in there'' I explained and Harry sighed ''You sure?'' he asked angrily. ''YES! I really didn't know.. But I didn't-''

''Hey boys'' suddenly she came out of the bathroom and smiled, she had now brown curly hair again and green eyes. Wait what? She... oh. ''Zayn here just walked in on you showering'' Liam said and pointed at me, ''OH MY GOD! DID HE? YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING? YOU PERVERT!'' She screamed and acted shocked and scared. ''NO! I didn't see anything'' I explained, I was confused, but I just played along with her lie. 

''That better be true Mr.Malik'' she said and was pulled into a hug by Harry ''Don't do that again'' Harry said ''It's true.. and yeah.. I'm not going to..'' I answered and they walked to the kitchen to eat. Liam stood there infront of me, he obviously wanted to hear my explanation of everything. 

''Liam.. I just got threathened by her!'' I whispered and he gave me a questioning look, ''what?'. ''Well I saw something I shouldn't have.. and she said if I told anyone she would make my life miserable..'' I explained and Liam raised an eyebrow ''you didn't see her...naked.. did you?'' he whispered. ''Uhm.. no... but I saw something else'' I said, I didn't want to tell him about that.. naked part.. He crossed his arms and looked even more curious ''What did you see then?''.

''I don't think it's the real Jenny..'' I said, his eyes widened ''WHAT?''.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh..