Chapter 18: A table in the corner

*Harry's POV*

It was awesome being out of the hospital! As I stepped out the door I took a deep breath and fresh air filled my nostrils. I felt a cold wind of air hit my curls and slowly made them wave along with the wind. It was fantastic, even though I had just been inside for a couple of days.

"So, next stop NANDOS!" Niall said and jumped up and down. I'm sure if Niall had a dog tail he would've been shakin it like crazy.

We all jumped into Liam's car and drove off to Niall's favorite restaurant. If Niall could, he would've lived there 24/7... He's a special and weird, but lovely leprechaun.

*At nandos*

"need food need food" Niall whispered to himself and almost looked like Gollum from The Lord of The Rings as he lumbered towards a table. "Waiter!" Niall cried and put his hand in the air, he had water running in his mouth. He was clearly hungry as fuck, which is not unusual.

A blond good looking waitress showed up with a notepad and a pen, she looked at all five of us and  brought up a smile ''You're One Direction'' she whispered. She understood we were trying to get as little attention as we could by choosing a table that wasn't near a window. I nodded ''Yup, and you're new here'' I said and she laughed ''how did you know? Am I that bad at being a waitress?'' she asked and looked a bit embarrassed. ''No no! We've been here so often. Never seen you here before'' I said and suddenly felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. 

I turned around and saw Niall with his puppy eyes ''hungry. please. order'' he whispered. ''Fine, i was just being polite'' I muttered. ''We'll have five peri peri chickens and five cokes as well'' I said and she nodded, wrote it on her notepad and walked to the kitchen. 

''Are you looking forward to tomorrow?'' Louis asked and again brushed a big grin on his face. ''I'm nervous'' I said and looked down at the floor. I'm such a pussy. ''It's gonna be fine! All you have to do is tell the story and show them the necklace! And loads of girls will show up! And hopefully one of them is Jenny!'' Louis said with excitement. ''But we have to check each and every one of them?'' Liam asked and scratched the back of his head, ''yeah of course.. But not WE. That'll be dangerous!'' Louis responded with a scared expression on his face. 

''Dangerous?'' Niall asked as he sat there with his stomach screaming for food. ''Yes. Because of all the fans that's gonna claim they're Jenny! They would've attacked us or something..'' Louis said and laughed. I sighed ''It's gonna be hard finding her.. sure it's the right way?'' I asked and looked at Lou. He nodded ''we're gonna find your twin! And management are the ones to check the girls! We'll just sit around and wait..'' he reassured me and patted my back carefully. 

''Heeeeeereee's your food lads'' the girl came back with the food and the cokes. ''Thank you'' we all said besides Niall, who had already had his face filled with chicken and sauce. 

 The waitress smiled ‘’No problem guys’’ she said, winked and then left.

‘’How do you think Jenny is like?’’ Zayn asked after swallowing a piece of chicken. I took a sip of my coke and smiled ‘’First of all I hope she’s kind and happy! And I hope she’s funny and would like to join us for the tour or something. Cause if we find her I can’t just leave her behind when we leave’’ I said and Louis pushed my shoulder playfully ‘’What if she’s hot!’’ he said and grinned. ‘’Hey shut it!!! It’s my sister you’re talking about!!’’ I said and pushed him back.

‘’OH MY GOD IT’S ONE DIRECTION’’ two fans stood right infront of us crying their eyes out and screaming like they’d just seen a ghost! ‘’Can we have your autographs?! And pictures?’’ they asked shaking. They looked like they were like thirteen or something like that. ‘’Ofcourse’’ Liam said and stood up from the table and took a picture with them.

 ‘’What’s your name love?’’ he asked one of the girls before signing her t-shirt ‘’It’s Cassie’’ she said and her eyes glowed of happiness. He looked at the other girl who stood there patiently waiting for her turn ‘’I’m Abbey’’ she said with a cute smile, ‘’you both have beautiful names’’ Liam said and signed her t-shirt as well. He was so cute to them. We all did the same and the girls were still crying ‘’oh my god I can’t believe we just got a picture with the five of you! THANK YOU SO MUCH’’ they said and then they ran off.

‘’They were cute’’ Zayn said and smiled when he sat down. ‘’Yeah, but they disturbed me and my chicken’’ Niall said and made us all laugh of his hungry heart. ‘’You’re one of a kind Nialler, you really are’’ I said and pat his back, he just looked up at me with his mouth filled with food and carefully smiled without opening his mouth so it wouldn’t fall out.

‘’But I really mean it! What if your sister is hot!’’ Louis exclaimed and looked really curious. Eugh, I couldn’t believe he thought of my sister like that. I sighed and shook my head ‘’if she is.. you’re not gonna touch her anyway’’ I said and smirked. ‘’You can’t make up rules for your sister! What if she really fancies me?’’ he said and crossed his arms and looked like a child that was angry because he didn’t get any sweets.

‘’If she really does there need to be something wrong with her’’ Zayn whispered and laughed, Louis took up his crutches and poked Zayn with them ‘’HEEEY STOP IT!’’ Zayn screamed and laughed at the same time. ‘’Okay okay fine fine fine fine!! You’re so handsome she’s gonna fall for you the first moment she sees you Lou’’ he said and Louis stopped. ‘’That’s the right words DJ Malik!’’ he said and grinned. We all laughed and finished our chicken. 

Liam yawned and looked at us with tired eyes ‘’I’m tired, we have an important day tomorrow! We should get home and sleep’’ he suggested and we all nodded ‘’Are you coming with me or are you going to your mum?’’ Louis asked me and I thought about it for a second. ‘’I think I should go home to my mum’’ I said and he nodded in agreement ‘’I think that’s a good idea! We’ll pick you up there tomorrow morning okay?’’ he said. ‘’Yup’’ I answered and we all left nandos.

‘’See you all tomorrow! And let’s all just hope we’ll find Jenny’’ Liam said and I felt a bit of happiness explode inside of me.

What if we really find her? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess you're bored and sick of waiting for the interview? It's gonna be in the next chapter! So I hope you all are goin to continue reading and that you'll like both this and the next one :) 

Oh, and feedback will be much appreciated! :)

Do you think they're gonna find her after the interview?

-Amanda xxx