Chapter 25: A blonde liar

*Zayn's POV*

''Well.. I shouldn't tell you.. She said she would make my life miserable if I did'' I whispered to Liam nervously and looked behind me to see if she was spying on us. ''DUDE! Don't be afraid of a girl'' Liam whispered and slapped my shoulder, ''But.. she's kinda.. scary'' I whispered embarrassed. ''Come on, man..''.

''Okay... she.. she's not really a brunette'' I said and sighed ''What do you mean?'' he asked confused, I looked behind me again, reassuring myself she wasn't there. ''She............. wears a wig'' I whispered into Liam's ear and looked at him and bit my lower lip nervously. ''WHAT?'' he said and looked really shocked ''yeah.. she's actually blonde.. and she has brown eyes too'' I explained. He raised an eyebrow at me ''What?'' I asked curiously. 

''You said you didn't see her..'' 

''I COULDN'T SAY TO HARRY I SAW HIS ''SISTER'' NAKED'' I snapped at him, this time really loud and someone obviously heard me. By SOMEONE I mean.. Harry. 

''You did what?'' he asked, I was really tired of seeing Harry angry like this. ''let me explain'' I said and put my hands up in defense so he wouldnt' attack me immediately. ''I didn't know she was in there.. and then I saw-''

Suddenly I got a death glare from Jenny. I knew she didn't want me to tell Harry that I'd seen her ''hair'' on the sink. ''You sawwwww?'' Harry asked, obviously really impatient. I had to say it, I couldn't bare living with myself knowing I had a big secret about Harry's so called sister. I had to tell him she wasn't the real Jenny. He deserved to know.

I sighed and let it all out ''I saw her wig on the sink...''

''Wig?'' he asked confused and looked at Jenny who looked like she didn't know what I was talking about. ''Yes.. She's really a blondie Harry..'' I explained. Jenny looked at me with anger spread acrosse her face. ''I don't understand'' he muttered and looked at Jenny who shook her head ''No I'm not.. he's just telling you this because he doesn't like me..'' she said and tried to look innocent, but I knew she wasn't. 

''Don't lie to me Zayn'' he said, he believed her... Just as he believed her about Lou. ''BUT! SHE-''

''NO PLEASE DON'T LIE.. I DON'T WANT ANY MORE LIES.. NIALL LIE, LOUIS LIE... AND NOW YOU? I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY REAL FRIENDS DO I?'' he screamed while tears burst out of his eyes and his face had a dark reddish color. ''But she's the one who lies.... I'M TELLING THE TRUTH HARRY!'' I screamed back to him and he got even more redder in his face.

''Zayn... I'm tired of this. Please... Can't you just leave...'' he said and walked towards the couch and plopped down on it. ''But Harry-'' ....'Go away'' he said and pointed at the door. Liam gave me a concerned look, I shrugged and walked towards the door. ''Maybe he'll believe you Li'' I whispered as I left the hotel room. 

*Harry's POV*

How could three of my bestfriends lie to me like that, all including my sister. If they really didn't like her couldn't they just tell me? ''Jenny.. I'm sorry they're such assholes'' I whispered and she sat down beside me on the couch. ''It's okay bro'' she said and hugged me. 

''We should go visit mum today'' I said and smirked, mum will be so proud when I tell her I've found my sister! ''Uhm.. but... Haz... you--u... sure she... wants.... to?'' Jenny asked and looked a little bit worried, I laughed and smiled ''She know I've searched for you, of course she want's to see you'' I said and smiled. ''That's great'' she said and sighed, ''anything wrong?'' I asked concerned. ''Noo, nothing... It's just that... I'm........... scared'' she said and looked down at her hands. I lifted her chin up and looked her into her green eyes ''Nothing to worry about, I know she loves you'' I reassured her. 

''I know why she's afraid'' suddenly Liam joined our conversation and I gave him a questioning look. ''What?'' I asked confused, Jenny looked confused too. Liam walked towards us and stopped right behind Jenny, she looked really worried as he lifted his hand and looked like he was about to hit her in the head ''STOP!'' I yelled, how could he think of beating my sister?! Then he grabbed her hair and pulled it ''OH GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!'' I screamed and jumped on him, making us both fall to the floor.

''OW!'' Liam whispered and I looked at him angrily. ''Why did you-''

Then I noticed it.. in his hand, long brown curly hair. ''What is that?'' I asked and pointed at the hair, he sighed and rolled his eyes ''it's your sister's hair''. I jumped off him in shock and looked around the room, but she wasn't there. ''Did you just pull of Jenny's hair?'' I asked him confused as I scratched the back of my head. ''It's not Jenny, Harry... Zayn.. Niall and Lou wasn't lying to you..'' he said and I felt like someone took my heart out and ripped it apart. 

''Where is she?'' I asked annoyed, ''Over there, I guess'' Liam said and pointed at some blonde hair sticking out from behind a door. I stomped towards it and flung the door to the side. ''WHO ARE YOU? YOU SURE ISN'T MY SISTER'' I screamed at her, yeah she's a girl, even though I shouldn't be screaming at a girl.. She'd been lying and making me hurt my friends. ''II-I ju-ust...'' she whispered and then she suddenly poked her eyes with her finger and looked at me, she had just taken of her contact lenses. She had now hazel brown eyes and they slowly shed a tear. ''YOU WHAT?'' I asked angrily.

She wiped away her tear and grinned ''I wanted to tear up One Direction, and it looks like I made it in time''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh-OH.

Did she make it in time? Will Niall, Louis and Zayn forgive Harry?

And... Where are they?

Please comment and vote! I really apprecaite the feedback!!