Chapter 27: I know you

Hey guys! This update came a bit late and I'm sorry for that.. BUT I hope you're curious to know where the handsome Niall is? I could've told you he's in my bed sleeping peacefully, I wish.. But he's not.. ANYWAY

Back to the story!

~

*Niall's POV*

I found myself walking down the streets early in the morning, kicked out of OUR hotelroom by Mr. Harry AngryWon'tBelieveHisFriend Styles. What to do? I couldn't keep strolling down the streets like this for any longer, if one fan recognize me.. The whole town will know about it. Some of the fans are just like ants, you see one and suddenly there's LOADS of them. But don't get me wrong, I love them all! But at the moment I would do anything for a tiny bit of privacy.

A little cozy coffee shop caught my eyes, I decided to crash there for a while so I jogged to it, hoping no one had seen me. When I stood infront of the door a smiled appeared on my face when I noticed they were open this early. What can I say? I had my doubts, because sometimes everything in the world decides to play against me. I guess some of you understand what I mean. anyway

I opened the door and jumped as the doorbell took me by surprise. It made this little chirm when you opened it, just like old shops used to. I started to like this place already. "Can I help you?" the old man at the cashier (who looked about 50 years old) asked with a gentle smile, he didn't know who I was.. I really do like this place!

"Could I just have a hot chocolate with wipped cream, please?" I asked and handed him a 20 £. "Keep the change" I said as I sat down on a red couch in the corner, I put my elbows on the table and rested my head on my palms. "Oh jeez" I muttered under my breath and sighed.

"Here you go" the old man said as he placed a cup of hot chocolate infront of me. "Thanks" I said and smiled, the cocoa was really worth the 20 £ I gave him! Because the place just made me relaxed and the service was better than any other coffee shop I'd been to before. I took a sip of my cocoa and it immediately filled my troath with warmth and it made me smile from ear to ear, it tasted so good! 

There were no one else in the coffee shop but me and the old man. I'd never been so relaxed, all that was missing right now was a blanket and a camp fire or something... And the boys of course.. And it all would be perfect. I decided to leave the world for a second and drift into my very own little bubble as I put my earplugs in. I put on a Michael Bublé song called ''Home'' and closed my eyes and listened carefully. It's incredible how you can escape the world with a little bit of music, how it makes you feel safe and happy. 

Then a slight tap on my shoulder rushed me back to reality. I opened my eyes and saw a little girl, a familiar one, stand infront of me with a smile on her face. I immediately pulled my earplugs out.

''Hello'' she said and her little girly voice made a smile appear on my face, she was too cute and I knew I'd seen her before. Well, since I became a member of One Direction I've seen a lot of girls, but this girl just... was special, in a way.

''Hi love'' I answered and she blushed making her cheeks bright red, ''May I take a seat?'' she answered, I smirked at how polite she was and didn't know how I could tell her No. ''Of course'' I said, she smiled and sat down on the couch and looked at me batting her eyelashes ''Don't you remember me?'' she asked and pulled her bottom lip out, pretending to look sad. ''I'm sure I've seen you somewhere'' I said and she giggled. 

''Guess'' she said and smiled. She was so little her feet didn't even touch the floor while sitting on the couch, so she just swung them back and forth. Cute actually. I laughed a little and started to think, it was really hard and she seemed sadder and sadder by every second as I tried to figure it out where I'd seen her.