CHAPTER 14: THE PAST IS BACK

SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE... HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT... BECAUSE I'VE BEEN INSPIRED LATELY... (:

---

...Don't cry, sweetie...

...He's dead...

...I love you...

"Greyson?!"

I frantically searched my room for Greyson's face.

"It was just a nightmare..." I swiped the sweat on my forehead and looked outside. The sun was now high above the sky.

*sigh*

I then headed inside the bathroom to do my daily routine.

(A/N: HERE'S GREYSON POV BEFORE HE DIED...)

•GREYSON•

"Everything's in place, sir."

"Good. Now we wait." I laid back on my chair as we waited for the targets to arrive.

"Sir, is it true you've found it?" One of my men asked in anticipation - even if they are all older than me.

"Yes. And it's my ticket in..."

We then saw on one of the monitors a car pulling up behind the warehouse.

"Just in time..." I stood up and jumped out of the van. I suspiciously looked around to make sure no one was following me and to see if my men are really hidden.

*bzzzzzzzzzzzttt*

"Who's there?!" A voice said over the intercom. Funny, he sounded like a pirate.

"It's me." I said firmly.

I heard a whizzing sound above me - a surveillance cam. I flashed a smile at it.

"Ahhh... It's the douche... Why are you here?" He said mocking me.

"I found it and I'm here to give it to the 3." I answered him with confidence. "Unless you don't want me to see them and they'll kill--"

"Of course not!" He breaks in. "Come in, come in."

The metal gate opened and 2 guys with guns in their arms welcomed me. How sweet of them.

They led me into a dark, hall, which smelled like garbage. How do they survive here?!

We stopped as we approached a large, brass door. It opened a bit and a guy with an eyepatch stepped out.

"They'll see you now..." He tried to sound polite but it didn't.

They pushed me inside.

...wow...

Inside was totally different from the dark, stinky hallway outside.

Chandeliers hung over us. A huge long table full of food was in the middle and at the very back was a long, sleek couch. If you can't imagine what I'm saying think of those dinning halls you see in princess movies but with a more evil and classic look.

"Hello Mr. Chance." A blonde guy stood up and raised his glass - he was sitting on the couch with an old guy and a woman in her 30s.

"Hello." I said firmly.

"You have the formula, is that right?" He asked.

I then took out a flashdrive. "It's all in here and this is the only copy left."

A guy behind me was about to get it, but I quickly slid it down my sleeve. "Don't I get a reward?"

The blonde guy was about to argue with me - judging by his body language that is - but was gestured to stay by the old man.