CHAPTER 12: GOODBYE GREYSON

SORRY ABOUT THE LAST CHAPTER, DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS UNFINISHED... OH WELL, HERE'S THE NEXT PART ANYWAYS...

---

•GREYSON•

"--all and make it look like an accident?" Gary asked anxiously.

"I don't know, but I'll do whatever it takes to end the madness I've started." I put my hand upon his shoulder.

"And what about [YN]? What if you die trying?" He replied. I just shook my head in reply, then took out my phone.

•[YN]•

I was busy writing something, when I heard my phone ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey [YN]..." Greyson's voice echoed through the speakers.

"Hey, where have you been? I haven't talked to you in a while, Greyson." I replied still writing.

"I've been very busy lately,sorry... As an apology let's hang out. Right here, right now." He said with a tinge of excitement, I'm getting excited too actually.

"Where are you?" I grabbed my phone from my bed at the same time fixed my things.

"At the park."

"Alright. Give me 20 minutes or so." I smiled at the thought of meeting Greyson again.

"Okay, sweetheart. Love you." He made kissing noises.

"Love you too." I hung up and placed my phone inside my bag and headed downstairs towards my car.

~~~

When I arrived at the park, I saw Greyson walking along the lake. I didn't want him to notice me so I sneakily made my way behind him.

"GREYSON!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Yet I was just inches away from his ear. Instead of doing the normal comment first before turning around, what he did was hug me and spun me around. I buried my face into his neck.

"I miss you..." He whispered to me. I could feel goosebumps form in my arm. He stopped spinning and put me down.

"Me too. So," I fixed my clothes. "what do you want to talk about?"I asked gleefully.

Instantly his face turned serious. He looked around before saying anything. "We can't talk here." He grabbed my wrist all of a sudden and pulled me to his car. He locked the doors and took a deep breath.

"I need your help, [YN]. And I can't do it alone. It's not an easy task, and I can't promise you to return home alive." He explained about how he needs to kill the 3 bosses' of Steven. And he needs my help to do it.

"Greyson, I can't. I'm not that kind of girl who knows martial arts and stuff. I'm just normal. I fangirl, I daydream, I go out shopping with friends."

He placed his hand on mine. "I know. I just don't want to go alone. I don't want to die alone. If we die, we die together."

I pushed his hand away. "Die? I don't want to die, Greyson!" I flailed my arms in the air. "I can't! T-there are so many things in life that I haven't accomplished. So many people will be disappointed, depressed, and angry at themselves." I stated, my voice almost cracking.

"Bu-"

"I'm sorry, Greyson. I love you but I just can't die just to save myself. You must think I'm mad and that I've lost my humanity, but." I paused. Thinking on what to say next. "But I'd rather lose it than lose the ones I love." A tear escaped my left eye. He quickly wiped it with his thumb.

"I understand. But you will lose me." He kissed my forehead as a sign of goodbye and left me inside his car.

•GREYSON•