CHAPTER 13: MORE TO COME

WONDER WHO WAS IT?

HERE...

---

•[YN]•

I turned to face who was behind me and I couldn't believe who was it.

"D-dad?" I said confused - not surprised.

"[YN]," he paused and looked at the two guys in front of him. "who are they?"

I glanced at the two men. I know them. They helped Greyson when I was kidnapped - I only know them by voice.

"They're friends," I quickly wiped the tears of my face. "they helped Greyson with his career, right?" I faced them and they gave a curt nod.

"Okay."

"By the way, Dad, why are you here?" I asked. "Were you following me?" I added suspiciously.

He exasperated a sigh. "Yes. I don't want to lose you again, [YN]." he was about to hug me, but I pushed it away.

"No." I mumbled. "I can handle myself, Dad. I'm not a kid anymore." I retorted.

"But-"

"No. Now get out." I said firmly. He nodded and headed back to his car. I watched him as he drove away until he was out of my sight.

I faced the two men, "Where's his body?"

"Before we did this. He said we should burn his body." The guy in gray took out an urn. "Here are his remains." he handed it to me.

"H-how am I gonna say this to his family?" I feel like I'm gonna start crying again.

"We already told his family the truth. You need not to worry. Also they said that you should have that, since Greyson loved you dearly." He explained. I nodded and ran out to my car. I started the engine and I drove away.

I don't know where I'm headed - I just want to be with you, Greyson. I'm sorry if I wasn't a good enough girlfriend and I'm sorry about not coming with you. Perhaps he would still be alive if I joined in. And maybe we would grow old together like I've always dreamed off.

I frantically wiped each tear that fell. Memories of us flashed before me. From the first time I knew him, to the convo inside his car. Why is life so infair?!

*beeeeeeeeeeeep*

I swiftly maneuvered my car from the incoming truck. I parked my car at a local parking lot and continued reminiscing and crying about him.

It was such a terrible thing to feel and I just can't help myself from crying.

~~~

A year has passed since Greyson's death. Of course, his family and his team didn't want the world knowing he was a mafia or gangster or whatever it's called. So they lied saying that he quit the music industry and later died in a car crash. The world moaned for Greyson - especially me.

I had to give back the urn for a televised funeral, but they gave it back after.

It was really hard for me to move on, but I wasn't alone. Enchancers missed him and just played his old songs everywhere from HOTTN to his latest album. They also sent me their condolences and letters.

It was really a tough time for me. I had this dark craving like I wanted to kill myself, because Greyson isn't here anymore and that my purpose is gone. Many times, I found myself holding a razor in the bathroom and thinking of cutting myself. The pain was just to heavy to bear. Now I know why people do this.

After a few days, my parents realized I was depressed and almost brought me to a rehabilitation center. The reason why they didn't continue it was of Carly. She volunteered to always be at my side and make me happy and not think about Greyson. It worked and I stopped thinking of suicidal thoughts, but I still feel alone.