CHAPTER 9:NOT THE END

HERE'S CHAPTER 9. IF YOU THINK THE STORY IS COMING TO AN END. IT ISN'T. THERE'S MORE TWISTS THAN YOU THOUGHT.

SO ENJOY THIS...

---

•GREYSON•

"Sir--" I was cut off by Staci taking my phone.

She shook her head. "You're still not done, Greyson." I sighed and continued signing.

I managed to finish signing all those CD's in 30 minutes. I must be so excited to see [YN] or that I'm panicking that something isn't right. I headed towards my car, where I'm supposed to meet [YN].

"Where is she?" I asked a bald guy who was leaning on my Mustang.

"Another guy took her sir. Isn't he another guy you hired to do the same?"

My eyes widened. Somebody took [YN]! And I know exactly who it was. The question now is where is she keeping her. He's smart not to let anyone see his face. Also, like in the movies villains always hide on the rooftops. Nothing's ever new.

I stared at the roof of the mall. I couldn't see much but maybe just maybe she's up there. I looked back at the guy.

"Know how to get up there?" I pointed up.

"Yeah... Once worked here before." I gestured him to move a little so I can open the car door and get my gun. By the way, I haven't killed anybody. Not until now. I'm coming [YN].

•[YN]•

"I..." I paused. This is so freaking hard. Now I know why people from action movies do crazy things.

"You what? Saved your parents yet kill the man you love. Or turn my offer down and kill your whole family. Hmm... I'll give you a minute to think about it. When you are still undecided I'll choose which one." He looked at his watch. "Timer starts now." He cued.

"One minute isn't enough for this. Someone, anyone please get me the hell out of here" I pleaded in my head. And as if on cue, I heard the door slam open. The two guys who were guarding it fell to the floor, when a guy came in holding a gun. Greyson. His hair flipped in the sunlight making me stiff like a stone.

"Steven, stop it!" He pointed the gun towards the old guy as he headed towards my side.

"Why would I? It's getting to the good part." He replied sarcastically and followed it with an evil laugh.

"Cause if you don't, I'll shoot you." He fixed the position of his hand. But he was shaking, this must be his first time holding a gun. He looks so cute!

(A/N: LOL. Would you think like that when you're in a situation that involves killing someone? Well for me, yes!)

"Greyson, I know you. You can't shoot or kill any-" He stopped. Why? Cause Greyson fired a bullet and it was just a few inches from his face. I glanced at Greyson, his hand wasn't shaky anymore. It was firm. Truth be told, he looked so cool and dashing.

"I can, Steven." He was grinning from ear to ear. Is he enjoying this?

"Still. Even if you kill me, I'm not the one behind this. There are a lot of things you don't know about our little group. I'm just following orders." He stated as he gestured for his men to come closer to us.

•GREYSON•

"Crap. What do we do?! We're outnumbered, how will I do this? If only I got back up or if [YN] had a gun with her..." I thought. I kept glancing at [YN] as if on cue her whole aura changed. She noticed I was glancing at her.

"Shoot the old man." She mouthed.

"What?!" I mouthed back.

"Trust me..."

I fixed my aim on his forehead but, [YN] seemingly lowered my arm a bit, which made me aim his shoulder. The sunlight was too bright for us and maybe that's why they didn't notice [YN]'s fix.

1..

2...

3...

*bang*

The bullet miraculously passed all the guards as it headed towards Steven's shoulder. When it had made impact, blood started flowing out quickly. He gripped his shoulder tightly as he commanded his men to fire at us. But before they could take another step, all of his men fell on the floor, lifeless. I looked at [YN], her arm was up, like she was signaling someone. Huh?

"What just happened?" I asked. [YN] just smirked. Steven was now on the floor too, but still griping his shoulder and savoring every breath of air before he collapses or dies.

"They fell to the floor." She pointed to all of them like nothing happened. And she was smiling.

"I know [YN]." I scoffed. "What REALLY happened?" I asked firmly. She gave out a sigh.

•[YN]•

I'm now explaining what really happened. Beforehand, I told my dad everything about Greyson's plan. He didn't freak out, our become angry like what most dads will do. Instead he went along with my plan. Which was to fake go to work and drop me off. He set up snipers at least 10 yards away from the mall. I knew the old guy would threaten me about my parents. Now you're wondering who were the old coot's snipers aiming. Well they were robotic dummies. Ironic, isn't it. Well it's true. I couldn't use people, that would be a crime. There was just one teeny tiny detail I forgot to tell him, that Greyson is the Greyhound. But he must have figured it out right?

Or maybe not...

After explaining to Greyson about everything, he was speechless. At the same time, my dad and the other men came. They escorted Steven downstairs. It was just now me, Greyson,my dad and 3 of the snipers.

"So, any questions?"

"whydidntyoufreakingtellmeaboutthis?!" He said fast like lightning. He's so funny.

"Cause I didn't have any way to contact you." I sarcastically said. He heaved out a long and heavy sigh.

"I forgot... Sorry."

"Good. Well thanks for acting with me. You are a great actor." I complemented him. He smiled a bit but it faded away when my dad came.

"I'm surprised [YN] isn't jumping and screaming up and down when she saw you, Greyson. By the way, how did you two meet?" He asked.

We exchanged glances, me and Greyson. What are we gonna tell him?

"Uhm... Well I met her during the last m&g. She really made an impression

on me." He explained, but my dad was still not convince.

"Before I got kidnapped dad." I whispered to him. He was now convinced cause he didn't ask anymore, and went back to the snipers. Greyson winked at me which made me giggle. I noticed what we did awhile back there was awesome! We make a great team.

We are celebrating now, and maybe that Greyson's secret will be kept for good. But somewhere out there, someone is planning something that might destroy not just his life, but also mine. For good. I feel it & maybe Greyson too.

---

WHAT AND WHO IS DOING THE PLAN?

NEXT UPDATE I DON'T KNOW... I'LL BE THINKING AND RESEARCHING ABOUT IT THOUGH. HMM...

COMMENT ON MY TWITTER ACCOUNT.VOTE AND SHARE PLEASE TOO!

~HAPPY SUMMER~ ^o^