CHAPTER 5: LETTING GO

•[YN]•

I'm freaking out inside. Greyson brought me to this abandoned building and he hasn't told me why were here.

"Get in." He pushed me into a dark room, but I can tell I wasn't alone inside. Then a flash of light blinded me. Someone suddenly pinned me to the wall and an injection was inserted. Everything went black.

•GREYSON•

"Why do I have to do this anyways?" I yelled through the phone.

"Cause she might escape and my plan will be ruined. We can't just let her walk out in the open. The FBI know she's been kidnapped. Why are you getting upset anyways?" An old man said calmly through the phone. He's the guy that led me in here in the first place.

"It's wrong to do this... I thought we were just playing with the feds so that you can escape with the money?"

"I'm working on that... And you work on your part too. End of conversation." he replied. Afterwards he hung up. Ugh!

Hatred and anger grew inside of me. I found myself storming into the room where I pushed [YN].

"We haven't put it on yet, sir." A guy with a sterile mask said.

"Change of plans, she stays that way." I pushed through the small crowd of surgeons and carried [YN] back to my car. She was still unconscious, but we have to get away from here. When the old man finds out I changed his plans, we'll both get killed.

~~~

I drove all the way to her house. And laid her sitting on the porch swing. No one was home so that's a good thing. Before I left, I whispered something to her, I know she wouldn't hear this but it's better that I clear the score and my conscience.

"[YN]. I'm sorry for what I've done. Forgive me, I didn't really mean any of it... Also I just want you to know that I love you ever since I first known you..." I slowly leaned in to kiss her. "Good bye..." I pulled back and headed towards my car.

You may be wondering when I have known [YN]. Let me take you back down memory lane.

~FLASHBACK~

"Greyson, here's your new assignment." The old man gave me a file folder. I opened it to see a picture man in his 30s, birth certificates, medical records, diplomas, credit card receipts, etc.

"[YDFN]. His a member of the FBI and is their number one investigator." He started.

"Okay. And what exactly do you want me to do?"

"I want you to know everything about him. And I want you to always keep an eye as well." The old man sat beside me.

"That's a pretty easy task, but why do I need to do this? I thought I was gonna plan out the future robberies?" I stared at him, confused and disappointed.

"You will. We just need to keep an eye on him. If we don't he'll be the one ruining your reputation and locking you up in jail." His voice was loud but he wasn't angry.

"Got it." I replied. He patted my back and walked away. When I was now alone, I decided to skim the files. I first skimmed the pictures, there were some pictures of him when he was a baby, then a toddler until I found a family pic. It looked very recent.

I stared immensely at the girl who was smiling next to him.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and I could feel my heartbeat getting faster and faster. She looked so beautiful. I frantically searched for her name in the files. I then found her birth certificate too.

"[YN]..." Her name echoed through my ears as I said it.

Truth be told, I think I have a crush on her.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Ever since the time I first saw her in that picture she was the one I always watched instead of her father. I know ya'll must think I'm a psycho but I like watching her.

I like seeing her smile, which makes me smile too. Laugh, I sometimes even laugh at her corny jokes too. Cry, which makes me want to storm into their house and comfort her. But, what I like the best is that she fangirls over me. I just love her reactions when she sees, hears, reads, or thinks about me. She just doesn't know it but I'm also kinda like fangirling or fanboying over her.

I hope the feelings mutual... That I love her.

---

I JUST LOVE FLASHBACKS... ^_^