CHAPTER 8: SWITCHING THINGS UP

A/N: HEY GUYS! I JUST READ YOUR COMMENTS. I'M SORRY, CAUSE I'M JUST USING AN IPOD TOUCH, SO I CAN'T READ OR TELL HOW MANY LIKES OR READS MY FAN FIC HAS GOTTEN.

THE NEXT TIME I'LL USE A COMPUTER I'LL PUT THE DEDICATIONS, WHICH WILL BE SOON. (:

I'M REALLY SORRY, BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. I THINK IT'S MY FAVORITE BY FAR. :3

---

•GREYSON•

I started the first of the two songs. The songs I picked were both from my first album and ep. The first song was "Waiting Outside The Lines". Second was "You Might Be The One". I like reminiscing some of my old songs nowadays since I kidnapped [YN]. It kinda lifted the weight off my shoulders. Ironic, right?

Instead of just sitting around

And looking down on tomorrow

You gotta let your feet off the ground

The time is now

I'm waiting, waiting, just waiting, I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines

Waiting outside the lines

"Where are you [YN]?" I scanned the room frantically. People must have noticed it, but I still kept going. I did this all for [YN].

•[YN]•

"Waiting, just waiting, I'm waiting, waiting outside the lines..." I sang my heart out while I headed to the fake m&g, Greyson set up. I still can't believe why I'm going back into the fire. I only know one thing and that is that I don't want to see Greyson die. Millions of girls adore and look up to him. When he dies, their hopes dies. Although, their hope already died when Greyson became a criminal. Right?

Anyways, we finally arrived at the location. We as in me, Carly and my dad.

"Thanks Dad." I kissed him on the cheek and hopped out.

"Be careful [YN]. I don't want you to get taken again." He warned.

"Dad, I just escaped from Grey- I mean the Greyhound. Sorry, I felt my throat itch a second there." I lied. "I think I can handle it another time." I flashed a smile.

"Alright... Bye girls." He waved goodbye then drove off. Here I come Greyson...

•GREYSON•

After the first song, I felt a little light. Maybe my man spotted [YN] and maybe she's already at the location. How is she since we last met? Funny, cause I just saw her a few weeks ago.

"Hey everyone!" I greeted the crowd.

They screamed even louder.

"This next song, is dedicated to someone very special... My mom." I joked. Technically, I was gonna say [YN]'s name. But if I say that her father might figure it out. Also, I love my mom even if she's not here.

I fixed myself before signaling Michael to start. Yeah, Michael is still with me, after all these years. He doesn't know either about my criminal life.

Some people call me crazy

But I don't think I'm crazy

To believe that you and me could be something

Some people say you're no good

But they don't know what's good for me

I sang my heart out for her. I'm falling for her again, right his instant. I imagined when we would have our staring competition. I did it for fun, but she did it because she was angry at me. It's funny how I fell for her so easily.

•[YN]•

I can't believe a lot of people showed up. We were a little early, but the place was already packed. Me and Carly were patiently waiting for the short program to start.

After a few minutes nature called. I excused myself and headed to the nearest restroom.

~~~

After that I was stopped by a guy. He was very tall and had that mysterious aura. I think this is the guy that's supposed to kidnap me.

"Miss, I think you know what I will do?" He whispered. I nodded in reply. He then slightly grabbed my arm and led me through the crowd til we were up on the rooftop. An old man and a man in his 30's were waiting for me.

"Hello [YN]." The old man greeted in a low pitched voice which sent shivers down my spine.

"Who are you?"

"I'm his boss. I'll be taking care of you while he does his m&g." He said calmly.

Just then I remembered what Greyson wrote:

... My boss... Is trying to kill us...

"Liar!" I yelled.

"Liar? I assure you [YN], Greyson said it himself."He replied. I looked straight into his eyes, he knew I was right.

"Wrong, he told me you're trying to kill us both!" I then kicked the guy who was holding me in his knee. He fell down and I ran straight back. But sadly, more men blocked the only exit off the roof.

"He is right about everything except the 'I'm gonna kill the both of you' part. He made that up. What I really said was I'll just kill him, I can't kill you dear." He then approached me. "I'll just let you kill yourself." He walked around me at least 3 times.

"And why would I kill myself?" I stated firmly.

"Cause if you don't a bullet is gonna go through your parents' head." He then got out his phone. Shown on the screen was crosshair pointed at my dad with his back turned from the window, then he switched the video to my mom, she was sweeping the porch. "One word and a bullet will go through their heads... So, will you cooperate with me, miss [YN]?"

"What should I do? I love my dad and mom. Maybe I could tell them this, when I cooperate with the old coot. But what about Greyson? He'll get killed if I do what he says?" I thought.

•GREYSON•

I already finished my short performance, now I'm signing CD's. One after another. I saw [YN]'s friend in the crowd but I still haven't seen her. Maybe she's waiting for me.

*prrrrrrrrrrttt*

"Hello?"

•[YN]•

"I..."

---

SO SHOULD YOU DO WHAT THE OLD GUY SAYS OR TURN IT DOWN AND LET YOUR PARENTS GET SHOT AND SAVE GREYSON? HMMM...

I'D RATHER PICK THE TURN IT DOWN, AND LET MY PARENTS BE KILLED. JOKE!

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE! :3

P.S. IF THIS COMES TRUE. I'D STOP GREYSON BEFORE HE BECOMES ONE.

:b