CHAPTER 7:THE PLAN

•[YN]•

"Ugh... I was always knocked out, so I didn't know who or where I was..." I replied in the most calm way possible. Inside I was freaking nervous, outside you can't tell if I was or not. Perks of being the daughter of an FBI agent.

"Oh... Can't you think harder, sweetie?" He asked. I pretended thinking hard.

"I'm sorry Dad..." I said covering my face. He must have bought it, cause he didn't ask anymore. He patted my shoulder and headed towards the study.

"Thank god..." I thought. "If he finds out that it was Greyson what happens next?"

•GREYSON•

"Staci, can we do another m&g?" I asked her. Me and the crew were having a meeting about what's our next move.

"Why? I thought we were gonna just do some interviews about the tour, then Grammy's?" She stated.

"I just want to do this before all of that. My fans miss me, so please." I pleaded. Everyone must think I'm doing a crazy move, but it's the only way to get [YN]. Indirectly. Again.

"Alright... When and where?" She got a pen and a notepad.

"Same place... This weekend."

~3 DAYS LATER~

I'm now backstage, I'll be performing two of my songs then I'll start signing CD's. I know [YN]'s here, I feel it. It was hard for me to persuade her. Very.

•[YN]•

~2 DAYS AGO~

I'm worried. About Greyson, about everything. I haven't told anyone about how he's the mastermind behind this whole charade. I wish I could talk to him and vent all that I'm feeling now to him. I miss him.

"[YN]!" My mom called. "There's a letter for you here!"

"A letter?" I headed downstairs. I saw my mom, she was waving at me a white envelope.

"No return address... Weird." she then handed it to me. "Did you join any contest?" She eyed.

"Ugh..." I scanned the envelope. I saw a little 'G', written on the far right. My mom isn't 20/20 vision like me, maybe that's why she didn't see it. And I know who exactly this came from. "Yeah... Before I was kidnapped..." I changed my attitude. "I hope I won!" I ran upstairs in fake excitement. I could be a great actress for this.

This is what the letter said, it was in a code. How'd I break it? Simple.

- ? , : 3 ; ( ) 8 $ & @ ' ! 9 0 1 4 /

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S

5 7 . 2 ~ 6 _

T U V W X Y Z

For X and Z I just filled that up, I have no clue what symbol it is, but it's a good thing he didn't use it. The code is based upon the Apple keyboard, if you're wondering.

Here is what he said:

Dear [YN],

I need your help badly. My boss. Yes, I'm not the boss, I was like his second in command - is planning on either killing us both or I should kidnap you again. I don't want to do the second choice, the first one isn't good either. I want us to meet up, on Saturday we have planned to do a m&g, it was my idea. Here's what's gonna happen if you come. Somebody will kidnap you again, don't struggle. I know him, so that we can meet quietly. The rest I'll tell you there.

Greyson

P.S. Burn this letter. Also I added another ticket incase your bestfriend wants to come along. Just say it's from your great aunt or something.

"Should I?"

•GREYSON•

"Ladies and gentlemen, Greyson Chance..." The MC introduced me as I stepped out from backstage.

"Hello everybody!" I greeted them, a wave of screams was there reply. I was freaking nervous for the first time. I scanned the place, a lot of people showed up, I don't even know if the guy I hired could find [YN] in a place like this.

"Where are you?" I asked myself as I took my seat infront of the keyboard.

I started tapping the keys. Please [YN]. I need you.

---

CLIFFHANGER... I WONDER IF [YN] REALLY IS THERE? :3

I DON'T KNOW WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE, SORRY... JUST ENJOY THIS FOR AWHILE IF YOU LIKE.

COMMENT? VOTE? SHARE?

AND HELLO TO YOU MY SILENT READERS!!! :3

@bulletqueens_