CHAPTER 6: BACK HOME

•[YN]•

I woke up because someone was furiously shaking me. I opened my eyes a little, the silhouette of a man came to view. I literally jumped out of the place where I laid.

"[YN]." He said trying to calm me down. I was turning my head in all the directions so quickly, I developed a headache.

"[YN], calm down... It's me, Dad." I blinked a few times before seeing a clear view of my dad.

"Huh? Dad?"

"Yes it's me. Come let's head inside." He patted my shoulder, and helped me stand up. He unlocked the door and we headed inside. I laid down on the couch.

"We'll talk about what happened to you, tomorrow." He kissed me on the forehead and went upstairs.

•GREYSON•

I'm heading to my apartment. I have to do something before everything goes wrong. I was making a turn when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You'll regret you did this Greyson. Bring [YN] back." That familiar old guy voice said.

"I'm the only one who's going to jail. I don't want to be part of this anymore." I yelled through the phone.

"You can't run away. We'll make sure you'll stay..." The he hung up. I placed my phone back into my pocket.

What now?!

~~~

"Hey Grey!" Alexa greeted. "Why are you home so early? I thought you were getting ready for the Grammy's?"

I tried to ignore her. There were a lot of much more important things on my mind. Maybe I should just surrender myself, that'll make everything easy. But what about my fans? Greyson what is much more important your life or your fans? You can't disappoint your fans especially when you've gotten this far in your career?! And what about [YN]?!

"Greyson?!" Alexa yelled while waving her hands in front of my face. I can see her, but I'm still trying to ignore her. She's getting annoying. I pushed her aside and headed to my room, I heard her calling my name, still. I can't tell her or anyone. I need to talk to [YN] again about this. But how...

•[YN]•

I woke up in a very familiar place, then I remembered I woke up on the porch cause of my dad. Then he led me in, and I felll asleep on the sofa.

"Morning sweetheart." My mom greeted me with a calm smile. But I saw in her eyes, sorrow. She must have been so worried about me when I was gone.

"Morning..." I mustered the strength to sit up. I can't believe my body is this weak. My mother then laid a tray of food on the coffee table.

"Here, eat. You must be starving." She patted my back then went back to the kitchen. At the same time, my dad was just heading down from upstairs.

"Good. You're awake." He greeted blankly. My dad is always like that. Maybe that's what you get when your dad is an FBI agent. He approached me.

"Yeah... Thanks for letting me in last night." I said munching the bread that was also on the tray.

"Don't mention it, sweetie." He kissed me on my forehead. I remembered when Greyson used to call me 'sweetie.' I know it was just 2 days but I kinda miss it. He then headed into the kitchen too.

After a few minutes he came back with a bottle of soda in his hand. I already finished my food. It was good, but I miss Greyson's cooking. What the hell?! He kidnapped me and now I miss being captured?! What is wrong with you [YN]?! Why aren't you happy being free and away from that-- that maniac?! Maybe I'm just still sleepy that's all.

"[YN]... Are you okay now?" My dad said interrupting my chain of thoughts or questions if you put it that way.

"Yeah..."

"Good, cause I want you to tell me everything when you were kidnapped."

"Ugh..." A lumped formed in my throat. It's not because I don't remember it. But I don't want Greyson to go to jail. I'm not just thinking for myself here, I'm thinking about his fans, his family, everything he did will be all for nothing when I tell my dad he's the master mind behind this. But if I don't tell him, the FBI will become a laughing stock in the underworld. What should I freaking do?!

---

COMMENT,VOTE,SHARE GUYS!!

JUST COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION (:

THANKS FOR READING!

@bulletqueens_