CHAPTER 21: ALMOST DISASTER DATE

A/N: HEY GUYS. SO I KNOW THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF DRAMA AND SUSPENSE IN THIS STORY, SO I MADE THIS SOMEWHAT "LIGHT." I KINDA FEEL GUILTY FOR SHORTENING THE ROMANCE PARTS. VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT ):

HOPE YA'LL WILL ENJOY THIS THOUGH, NOT MY BEST ONE...

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AT THE BOTTOM. I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE THEM

---

•[YN]•

My eyes shot open as I started gasping for air. I then remembered Greyson's words to me before I passed out.

" ...When you wake up and burst into laughing again, you have to keep your mouth shut whatever it takes. If you don't you'll die... "

The urge to laugh was building up inside of me again. I kept calm and kept my mouth shut. I should think of something else. Hmmm... But what...

*ding*

Our 2nd date! It was pretty impressive I can say. Hmm...

~FLASHBACK~

"So, where are you taking me now?" I asked as I slip my jacket on.

"Somewhere romantic." He smiled cheekily and opened the door for me. I copied his smile and stepped out into the cold LA air.

We hoped into his car and we drove off to who knows where.

"You do know I have to be back by midnight right?" I raised a brow.

He nodded and said, "I know, Cinderella."

I playfully punched his arm. He ouched and used his other hand to massage it. "I'm not Cinderella, Greyson."

He smiled again. "You are to me." Which made me blush a bit.

I didn't know where we were or where were going, but it's alright as long Greyson is with me. I'd be like any other girl who's scared of everything.

"We're here." He said pulling the brake on his car.

I chuckled. "I don't get how all of this is romantic."

"It will be." We headed inside the building and Greyson approached the counter. "Two players please."

The clerk smiled and accepted Greyson's payment, afterwards he gave us two guns, paintball guns and "paintball-proof" vests.

"I still don't get it, Greyson." I said slipping on the vest.

"Well," He started as he loaded his gun and mine. "I just wanted to finish off where we last left off."

Left off? "Wait! So this is a chase or something?" My eyes widened.

He smiled playfully and handed me my gun. "I'll give you a 30 minute head start, sweetie." He then sat down on the couch, silently counting.

Of course, I ran out to the empty field and searched for the best places for me to hide. I'm literally scared to death since Greyson is my "enemy."

I found a place inside one of the trees. It has a perfect view of the whole battlefield and I'm completely hidden by the leaves. I glanced at my watch. 2 minutes left.

"HERE I COME [YN]!" Greyson shouted when he stepped out. He sounded like he was enjoying this I, on the other hand, am not.

I watched as he slowly made his way to the middle of the field, sensing everything to the wind until the sound of the tiniest creature. I should probably do something. I aimed my gun at the far right and I shot it there, making sure I didn't shoot any leaves. He heard it and made his way there. I think I'm starting to like this. Hehehehe... How about another one. I aimed this time near the center, and he quickly took the bait.