One Direction- Vampire Plot

What happens if the biggest boy band in the world had a dark secret? Well they do. The boys are all vampires. But when five girls holidaying in London go to a one direction concert and  fall victim to the boys what will happen to the world’s biggest boy band? They can’t hide their secrets forever right?

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall seems to always be the baby faced one direction boy. However Niall can be a vicious killing machine when out hunting? When he first sees (Girlfriends Name) in the front row at one of their London concerts he picks her out of the crowd and takes her backstage. Then invites her and her friends back to their house (out in the middle of the woods) which she accepts. When they get back to the house Niall isolates (Girlfriends Name) and tells her about him being a vampire which freaks her out. Niall leaves out the fact that he can control people’s actions and thought possesses (because of his vampire powers) and soon gets her to agree to become a vampire. She then develops the same powers as Niall and they go out hunting together in the hope of feeding her new thirst. But (Girlfriends Name) has family to go back to, how will she explain this to Niall?

Harry and Harrys GF:  Harry is the hardest boy to please and has never found the right girl to transform into a vampire. He continuously looks for a girl and finds her when she turns up backstage with (Niall’s Girlfriends Name). He quickly pulls some moves and she finds herself falling for his charm. When Niall invites all the girls back to their house (in the woods) which (Girlfriends Name) accepts. Harry spends a few hours trying to figure out if she’s the girl he wants and soon realizes she is. (Girlfriends Name) doesn’t notice anything strange because she’s so in love, even when Harry uses his powers to turn invisible basically right in front of her. Its only when he unexpectingly bites her that she notices what he is. She soon inherits Harrys powers but all her past love for him is gone. (Girlfriends Name) doesn’t know if he can love a ‘monster’ and tries to leave Harry. But Harry can’t let his precious secret slip so what will he do to (Girlfriends Name)? Will he make her fall for him? Or will he have to find another way to silence her?

Liam and Liam's GF:  When Liam first sees (Girlfriends Name) he sees her as nothing but food. When Niall brings one of (Girlfriends Name) friends backstage with him (read end part) (Girlfriends Name) comes backstage too. When Niall invites (Niall’s Girlfriends Name) backstage (Girlfriends Name) automatically tags along. Being a huge fan she expects nothing suspicious and quickly spikes up a conversation with Liam. Liam gets comfortable with her and using his vampire power of mind reading he figures that she trusts him. He then moves her away and into his own room where he bites her turning her into a vampire. Though he usually has a strict policy on not changing anyone he decides he needs a sidekick. But when (Girlfriends Name) realizes what he’s done and wants to go save her friends and with Liam not knowing what’s happening (Liam doesn’t know the other boys have bitten the girls) he tries to stop her. But will (Girlfriends Name) be able to stop the other boys?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is a very sweet caring guy who tries his hardest to avoid killing or hurting people with his powers (him being a vampire). The only reasons he really uses his vampire powers (His power is he can move things with his mind) is because he’s sometimes a little lazy. When he see’s (Girlfriends Name) he thinks she’s beautiful and hopes to meet her after the concert. When he sees her and her friends talking with their other friend that Niall had picked from the crowd he quickly invites them back to their house. When he gets her there he tries his hardest to avoid being like the others and tries to bond with her. After a while Louis comes in and encourages him to turn her so they can be together. But will Zayn have the strength to hurt her or will he try his hand at a normal relationship?

Louis and Louis’s GF: Louis is one of the most vicious crazed vampires any of the boys have met. Though he can control himself around the press and fans he is very dangerous when allowed to hunt. When he sees (Girlfriends Name) backstage with her friends he can’t wait to get his hands on her. (Girlfriends Name) however is very hesitant to go with the boys. Though they seem all right and they can cover their tracks well (Girlfriends Name) senses something’s wrong with them. However Louis likes a challenge and tries to make her want him. When she gets to their house her feeling gets even worse and  she decides to run, she tries to find everyone else but cant so leaves. Louis however has a power (from being a vampire) that allows him to track someone just by thinking about them. When he catches her what will he do? Will she survive?

Niall is kind of the reason the girls come backstage and back to the boy’s house. Good idea to read his part if you don’t understand stuff. Also the house is in the woods in on the outskirts of London. I would say the girls are staying in a hotel on holiday from lets say Australia and you can start from them waking up on the day of the 1D concert also the powers each boy have get given to the girls when they get changed. They powers are Louis/GF: Tracking people by thinking about them Zayn/GF: Moving objects with their mind Niall/GF: Controls peoples actions and thought processes Harry/GF: Invisibility/can teleport while invisible Liam/GF: Mind reading J Enjoy <3