One Direction- Teacher's Plot (Boys are teachers)

At Hollywood Arts High School things aren't always, as they seem. On the surface everything is perfect, there are your usual cliques, cheerleaders, football players only difference is that there's some bizarre extra curricular activities. They're hardly legal especially with the teachers involved but will anyone find out about these little games?

Harry and Harrys GF: Mr. Styles is the schools science teacher and by god is he a hunk. That's why Harry's been picked as a part of the 'Teachers Games' by all the girls playing. (Girlfriends Name) was the first to start the 'Teachers Game' in her first year of school, having found a lot of fit teachers taking her classes? The game includes finding a way to make a teacher fall for you and hook up with you. (Girlfriends Name) is always finding ways to flirt and get with teachers therefore winning the game at the moment, so Mr. Styles will be no challenge… so she thinks. Harry has heard of the game since starting his teaching career at the school and wont fall for (Girlfriends Name) games. But when (Girlfriends Name) feelings actually become real Harry still thinks its all a joke. Will (Girlfriends Name) be able to convince him otherwise? 

Niall and Nialls GF: Mr. Horan is a music teacher who has taught guitar at the school since finishing university/college. After three years of teaching he's had plenty of girls come though his music office asking for 'special attention' with their guitar. (Girlfriends Name) has been at the school for just under a month and after finally settling in has looked into private guitar lessons to bring her up to speed with the class. Niall at first assumes she's like the others but after meeting the sweet and somewhat innocent girl he is glad to offer her lessons. After an hour lesson with (Girlfriends Name) Niall is starting to like her quirky sense of humor and shy yet beautiful personality. He offers her more private lessons in the hope of getting to know her better and though he knows this may jeopardize his job after a few lessons he is anticipating every day. But what happens when she finds out about his little fixation? Or will it be the principle that'll be first to find out? 

Zayn and Zayn's GF: Mr. Malik is the schools English teacher and since a young age has been a rule breaker. This trait has never changed and to this day Zayn is dating one of the biggest bad girls in school, or so she thinks. You see (Girlfriends Name) isn't nearly as bad as she's made out to be, she only acts this way so her and Zayn can spend more time together privately and secretly. Zayn has always offered to come into school on Saturday to take detention or will constantly let others out of detention just to spend alone time 'telling her off'. This routine has worked for two years now but when things get taken to the next level and (Girlfriends Name) falls pregnant to another guy she hooked up with at her cousins wedding. So what happens when Zayn finds out about the pregnancy?

Will (Girlfriends Name) have Zayn believing that it's his baby or will she come out with the truth? 

Louis and Louis' GF: Mr. Tomlinson is the school counselor and is a very kind caring guy, he's always looking out for the students around him and is quick to help anyone in need. This is both a great trait and a horrid one to have because he often gets sucked into a lot of people's problems, including (Girlfriends Name) who's suffering depression and is planning to drop out of school. Though her older brother is trying his hardest to support her and her little sister since their parents were killed he can't understand what's really going on under the surface. Louis however is an expert and has worked out that all she needs is some love and support. The more he starts to care for her the more he starts to realize that he's falling in love with her personality. So what happens when things start to go downhill again for (Girlfriends Name)? Or when Louis finally admits his feelings to his fellow teacher and best mate Liam? 

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is the most experienced of the five newest boys to Hollywood Arts high having just completed five years of university/college. He's worked hard to earn his diploma to teach all forms of art and after finally getting the job he's exited to start work. (Girlfriends Name) is always spending time in the performing arts precinct teaching her numerous instruments to escape the bullying and harassment from other students. Liam finds here there one day and offers to help her learn the flute which turns into them talking about why she's in the performing arts area when she could be outside. He soon realizes what's going on and decides to help her out and look out for her in the yard. For a while it goes as planned, everyone who targets her gets in trouble but one day when (Girlfriends Name) ex boyfriend starts to abuse her Liam steps in and hits him. What happens when his five years of training go down the drain? And is this an act of love or just another protective trait? 

I advise that Liam reads Louis' plot as there is a small part where there connected though not for long, however this is really the only real cross over other than that its up to you to cross over and make drama so have fun. Someone might need to double as Liam's girlfriends ex boyfriend and the principles in Niall's plot depending on what road you want to take.  If Zayn and Zayns girlfriend want to play out the sex scene feel free to depending on your room owner. I would suggest you start from waking up in the morning and heading to school then follow the basic plot line. Other than that have fun and make drama everyone. Xx