One Direction- Dark Zerrie

In the darkest parts of London live the darkest people and unluckily for this large city the newest Bonnie and Clyde are back for the kill. Zerrie are on the lose and their first victims are in plain sight!

Zayn and Perrie: Zayn and Perrie have taken on the new age Bonnie and Clyde and just like the two outlaws they are on their way to killing everyone! Like the messed up psychopaths they are they are running crazy on the way to killing their ultimate enemies who just so happen to be trying to stop them. Coming from a dark past and falling for each other in one of their schools science classes Zerrie have since run away from home and have started their new life on the run. But the problems start to emerge when they brutally murder one couple after another until they are caught in a dead end. Will they be able to escape from the mob hunting them down or will their victims be the ones to pay the price?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is the protective boyfriend of (Girlfriends Name) so he tries to keep her in the shadows as he secretly investigates the mysterious Zerrie killing spree. He keeps every bit of work he’s ever don’t on the fugitives behind closed doors and (Girlfriends Name) has no idea what he has done until one day. The day she finds clues to his savagely destroyed body, lying in the dumpster beside their apartment. She goes to the police but within hours that’s the last everyone see’s of her. But with the murders increasing is (Girlfriends Name) dead? Or have Zerrie started kidnapping for fun?

Harry and Harrys GF: Harry loves (Girlfriends Name) they live together and have been roommates for years so when he hears about Zerries killing spree he’s desperate to keep a low profile. Only thing he didn’t count on was Zerrie being so smart they sure the hell were not starting this spree without some knowledge on each of the boys. Harry doesn’t know this though and asks (Girlfriends Name) on their first and last date! That night they head off to the movies where they share the best night they’ve had in a long time. Only thing killing it is the feeling that something’s wrong and Harry knows exactly what. When Zerrie pop up in their apartment will this mark the end for the newly appointed love birds? Will Zerrie tear them apart for good?!

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall is innocent or so he thinks. He has known Zayn for a while, until he nicked off so when he hears about the two Zerrie killings he knows he or Louis are next and quickly joins Louis and (Louis’ Girlfriends Name) who live with one of Louis’ friends (Girlfriends Name). He sticks with them from the second killing and starts to bond and get closer to all of the others, but especially (Girlfriends Name) who’s just as scared for Niall. With Zerrie on the lose everyone’s on lock down in the house but as supplies run low Niall and (Girlfriends Name) go out shopping. The only problem is when (Girlfriends Name) goes missing and Niall is straight away lured into the trap Zerrie has set. Will he be next? And is (Girlfriends Name) dead yet?

Louis and Louis’ GF: Louis is usually care free but when the killings started he quickly gathers together everyone he cares about and turns into someone completely different. He calls Niall soon after the last attack and invites him over then concentrates on keeping himself, (Girlfriends Name), (Niall’s Girlfriends Name) and Niall safe. But as Louis becomes less and less like himself (Girlfriends Name) starts to not trust him and one night after they get in a fight (Girlfriends Name) goes out and ends up getting ‘lost’. Louis refuses to give up and heads off looking for her, ignoring the risk and making sure she’s fine. But when he runs into Zerrie, and the rest of his guests (yes Niall, (Girlfriends Name) and (Niall’s Girlfriends Name) get caught somehow but its up to Zerrie with what happens) will this spark the end for Zerries victims or is there still hope to save the crazy couple?!

Sorry I don’t know that much about Bonnie and Clyde but I tried also sorry for all the deaths and dying but I guess if you use this good luck with killing people off.  To anyone who doesn’t like the darkness of this whole plot I’m sorry but it was a request and I had fun being dark for a bit XD Zerrie read all plots and the rest of you should read Zerrie’s and your own (Louis and Niall read each others)! Zerrie start with running from home and your first kill which can be any of the couples you pick (besides Niall and Louis), the rest of you start waking up in different places depending on your plot (apartment, house). Zerrie be creative with your murders and have fun!

Also while I'm on this is a request from someone so request if you ever want to see your ideas up :) Now if you'd like to anything about me, about the plots or any other stories then leave your questions and I might do a question and answer chapter if you'd like? Anyway thanks to everyone getting the veiws up and you've probably seen it but check the video xx