One Direction- Hospital Plot

The boys are all FBI agents investigating the kidnapping of five girls. They have found the girls and all five of them have been brought into the hospital for check ups, now its time for the boys to work out what happened? (No boys are dating the girls yet)

Louis and Louis’s GF: Louis is very highly respected but is also very kind and caring towards all his victims. When he meets (Girlfriends Name) at the hospital he doesn’t treat her as any more than another victim. When she refuses to tell him anything that happened he knows he will have to work to make her talk. Little does he know that her stories will bring back the memories of her abusive past (Girlfriends Name) stays in hospital for a few days before returning to her abusive family, but Louis doesn’t know about her parents until one day while visiting her he walks in on an argument. What will he do? Will her past be the one thing that will encourage her to speak of the kidnapping?

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall is a very sweet good agent who likes to help out in any way possible. (Girlfriends Name) realizes what he’s like almost as soon as they meet and try’s to trust him, but something about what happened while she was gone is holding her back. She knows that she must tell him in order to get the creep locked up but for some reason she can’t tell him what he did. It doesn’t take long for her to start to fall for Niall; she can’t help but get drawn into his sweet personality. Niall knows he likes her but try’s to act professional however as soon as they kiss they can’t deny their love. But what will happen to Niall? Will he lose his job?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is used to playing the bad cop and working with the criminals but when he is asked to work with (Girlfriends Name) and find out the story of her kidnapping he is way out of his comfort zone. He first try’s to be plain and simple and ask about the kidnapping but when he cant get an answer he is forced to be sweet and try and work everything out. But (Girlfriends Name) is in a mess trying to sort out everything for herself so doesn’t notice Zayns effort until he starts falling for her. Will she recognize it before its to late?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is very responsible but at the same time so extremely sweet and protective. Everyone who works with Liam instantly feels safe and secure just like (Girlfriends Name) does when she first meets him. They quickly become friends and within no time Liam has the story of what happened. Liam try’s to help put the kidnapper away with just (Girlfriends Name)

 Story but is left with nothing so delves deeper into (Girlfriends Name) and finds out how bad it really was. Will Liam be able to handle the severity of the kidnapping or will he end up face to face with the kidnapper?

Harry and Harrys GF: (Girlfriends Name) is petrified of what happened. She trusts nobody, she is hurting all over and she can hardly remember anything. Her and (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) being best friends tried to bounce off each other and work together to get out safely but all that happened was them being stuck with beatings and an abusive kidnapper. (Girlfriends Name) and (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) are the worst of all and keep the story from the two boys but Harry is determined to find answers and save (Girlfriends Name) but what happens when (Girlfriends Name) starts to fall for Harry? Will he stay the same?