One Direction- X Factor Plot

The boys and girls are starting their first week of live shows. They are both party of groups and Simon has them in his category. They are each practicing for the live shows but each other’s company distracts them. They are always found hanging out and being idiots together in their spare time. They find it fun to run muck in the xfactor studios and to have as much fun as they can.

The contestants live together and the boys and girls are lucky enough to live next door to each other so are always making noise and being nuisances. The other contestants don’t like the distraction but love both groups. But ten hyperactive teenagers (they can all be in their late teens or early 20s) are starting to cause trouble inside the house. One bad call could spell the end for these fast growing best friends.

Eleanor and Louis: They are both hyperactive and like to joke around and be loud together. They like to run around with cameras playing pranks on everyone and uploading videos to twitter and YouTube. But one night while Lou’s bored he throws El in the pool, little does he know she cant swim but he thinks she’s joking about not swimming. Luckily the girls save her from drowning but what will happen to their close friendship.

Danielle and Liam: They act like a couple, close and cute while still a little crazy and fun. They met at boot camp and spent a lot of time writing music together so when they are put into groups and are both working with Simon they are thrilled! They turn into the responsible ones of the groups and like to keep control but after a fall out what will happen between the two?

Harry and Harrys GF: They are very nice people who love to spend time with the others and together. They often turn up late to rehearsals and Simon starts suspecting a love forming but that soon changes when Harry and (Gf’s name) get into trouble while running around that they are told to avoid each other or lose their contracts, but can their love be denied? 

Zayn and Perrie: Zayns a bad ass and Perrie is a sweet heart but Zayns badass attitude isn’t so bad while he’s with Perrie. If anything he’s one of the funniest guys Perrie has ever met. They hang out a lot and soon start to fall for each other. But the only side of Zayn that Simon sees is him being rude, so he try’s to break them up before Perrie starts to become the girl version of Zayn.

Niall and Nialls GF: Niall and (Gf’s name) are adorable and are always laughing. They have had their fair share of cute and slightly embarrassing moments (Like El and Lou finding them asleep side stage together). Niall and (Gf’s name) are really the only couple Simon is willing to let date after all their perfect. But (Gf’s name) doesn’t know if Niall thinks of her that way so avoids him in the hope he will chase her. So what will happen?

So while Simon is trying to control the out of control teens he is also trying to prepare them to perform every week. But are they prepared for the ups and downs of the xfactor and will these relationships be the end of them?

(Start week one of the live shows, all the contestants are leaving to go to the studios and move into the xfactor house. The boys and girls don’t live together they all live alone until they arrive in the xfactor house. Enjoy and just go with what you feel cause that’s the best kind of role-play! J )