One Direction- School Plot

Louis and Eleanor: Louis and El are sworn enemies, though the cheerleaders and the football team are meant to work together and get along Louis and El cant bring themselves to do either.  Louis used to bully El and EL cant seem to get over the torment he put her though. Her brother Liam knows how Louis was and how he used to treat her so being the over protective brother he is, he confronts him. But when Liam confronts him, Louis lets slip the fact that he has always liked El and has tormented her to get her attention. But the scars running up El’s arms haven’t healed and no body knows of her secret. Will Liam find out about her big secret? And will Louis be able to tell El before her cuts get to deep? Or will Liam beat him to it?

Liam and Danielle: Liam and Danielle have always been friends and have only just started dating. They are very close and tell each other everything. El and Dani are best friends and Dani is vice captain of the cheerleading team, El is actually the one who hooked Liam and Danielle up. Only problem with El and Dani’s friendship is the fact that El is telling Dani numerous secrets that Dani swears not to tell Liam. But when El tells Dani about her cutting Dani is torn between telling Liam the truth and getting help for El, or staying loyal to El and keeping her secret. But will this one little secret tear the two apart? How long will it take for someone to crack?

Perrie and Zayn: Perrie and Zayn are complete opposites. Zayn is a smart ass little prick whom insults and bullies everyone while Perrie is a sweet girl trying to get though senior year. The only reason they really know each other is the fact that they are paired together for an English project. One night before Zayn comes over to study, he gets drunk and Perrie try’s to help him. When they get back to Zayns house Zayn lashes out at Perrie and gets annoyed by her attempts to help him. The next morning she completely ignores him, still angry about the previous night, which Zayn doesn’t like so he does everything in his powers to get her to notice him. But will this bring them closer or tear them apart? And what will Perrie’s brother Harry think of her hanging out with the bad boy?

Niall and Niall’s GF: Niall and (Insert name here) have known each other since birth. Their parents have been friends for years and so have they. They had never thought of themselves as anything more than close friends. But one day while watching (Insert name here) play soccer Niall starts to think of them as an item and decides to talk to her about his feelings. Before he can talk to her she seeks him out to tell him about her long distance relationship with her abusive boyfriend.  He then fess up to her and tell her how he feels. But what will she think? Will she break up with her boyfriend for Niall or will he be forever waiting?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry and (Insert name here) only just meet when (Insert name here) starts at Seaside high (Random school name sorry). Harry is quite rude to her at first, mistaking her for some bitchy chick who will insult everyone. But (Insert name here) doesn’t like Harry either and at first completely ignores him. Little does harry know that (Insert name here) has been though a lot and has moved to Seaside high because she is currently living with a new foster family. Her parents left when she was just two and since then she has been taken from family to family.  Only problem is that Harry doesn’t seem to want to get to know her and teases her constantly. Its only when Perrie befriends her and talks to harry about his insulting comments (Perrie is Harrys Sister), its only then that Harry starts to talk to her like a friend. At first it’s just to make Perrie happy but as he gets to know her he finds out she’s a great person and starts to fall in love. But what will happen to them? Will she be able to put Harrys earlier comments behind her and move forward? And what will happen if her foster family doesn’t want her any more?