One Direction- Camping Plot

Louis and Eleanor: Eleanor and Louis are very alike and are always running around being silly together. Though they aren’t going out everyone notices the ways they flirt and tease each other and know that one-day they will end up together. When Louis invites El out camping with him and his other friends El gladly accepts and heads out to meet them. But on the first day when she falls into the lake she finds herself becoming sick and thinks she’s getting hypothermia. So Louis takes care of her, but that night she decides she wants to go out for a short walk in the forest. So what happens when she gets lost? Will Louis find her before anything happens?

Liam and Danielle: Liam and Danielle are amazing friends, close and couple like. They act more like a couple than friends and everyone knows it except them. When Dani heads out with her best friend El to go camping with the boys the last thing she expects is to fall for the brown eyed boys she’s known all her life. But eventually she gives into her feelings and try’s to show Liam what she feels. But Liam on the other hand is so strung up in their friendship that he try’s to deny his love for Dani. But will it all work out for the better or will they forever be apart?

Zayn and Perrie: Zayn and Perrie are dating and are very happy together. Its Louis who invites Perrie out to see Zayn on their camping trip and from there things start going down hill. While Perrie is perfectly happy with Zayn, Zayn suspects something’s going on between Louis and Perrie. Louis has helped Perrie a few times with small things and suddenly Zayn thinks that she’s cheating! He immediately confronts Perrie who denies everything and then decides to confront Louis. When he denies it he realizes the mistake he’s made and runs back to Perrie only to have her walk away. What will they do? Will they end up back together?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry and (Insert name here) are the newest couple and are using this camping trip as a bonding experience. They spend a lot of time together and explore a lot, but while they are out camping (Insert name here) gets a text from an anonymous number with a picture attached of Harry kissing a fan. Without talking to Harry she comes to the conclusion that he was cheating on her.  When she does talk to Harry he denies it but will she believe him or the anonymous sender? Could it just be a jealous fan or is it the truth?

Niall and Niall’s GF: Niall and (Insert name here) have been dating on and off for the last few years and have never actually had a serious date. They claim to be dating one minute and not the next and everyone’s starting to get sick of their love. Little does anyone know that Niall is planning to propose to her and is completely in love with her? While out camping Niall is trying to find the perfect thing to do but as the occasion get closer wills he be able to pop the question or will his nerves take over?