One Direction- Brothers and Sisters Plot #2

Summer camp is coming fast and all you girls have decided to go to a summer camp just a few miles away. Your so exited to get going and to have fun, not only have you decided to go to this summer camp but because you know your other friends have little crushes on your brothers, you have asked them to come along. You guess its going to be like a summer holiday out in the forest but when things start going wrong and romances go astray what will happen?

Nialls GF/Zayns Sister: Zayn is a very protective brother and loves (Girlfriends Name) to pieces. When she invites him to camp he is ecstatic that he gets to spend the holiday with his mates and his secret crush (Zayns GF). When he gets to camp he introduces his sister (Girlfriends Name) to everyone and then spends a lot of his time with his crush (Zayns GF). Little does he know that Niall has taken a liking to (Girlfriends Name) and is trying everything he’s got to get her to like him back. Just as she starts to like him back Zayn over hears her talking to herself about how much she likes Niall and asks Niall what's happening. When he explains that he likes (Girlfriends Name) Zayn is beyond mad and threatens Niall telling him to stay away. But will (Girlfriends Name) be able to stay away or will this be the start of their secret crush?

Liam's GF/Louis’s Sister: Liam and (Girlfriends Name) have been together for a while now and though she has very similar qualities to Louis, Liam loves her nether the less. When (Girlfriends Name) invites Liam out to camp with them Liam is overjoyed and cant wait to spend more time with (Girlfriends Name). Louis is also happy for them and loves their cute little relationship. Little do they both know that (Girlfriends Name) is getting a heap of hate from fans, she is always in a bad mood at camp and tries not to show it but as things get worse its hard not to. When Liam overhears (Girlfriends Name) crying in her tent what will he do? Will he turn to Louis for help or take matters into his own hands?

Harrys GF/ Liam's sister: Harry and (Girlfriends Name) are very responsible together and love to be around each other. Ever since the band was formed (Girlfriends Name) has always liked Harry and he has always liked (Girlfriends Name). So when Liam gets invited to the camp by (Liam's Girlfriends Name) he decides to bring (Girlfriends Name) along. When she gets to camp and sees Harry she is really happy and they start to hang out just like they had at home. They get really close they don’t realize but things start to heat up and Liam starts to notice. He gets annoyed that Harry has hit on his little sister but lets it go. Its only when he sees them kissing that he gets angry and confronts Harry. But will things turn out okay for this new couple or will things be going down hill?

Louis’s GF/Harrys Sister: Louis and (Girlfriends Name) are very cheeky and playful. Thought they aren’t dating yet they are amazingly close and are really good friends. Harry, Louis and (Girlfriends Name) are just like best friends and spend most of their time together at some ones house. When they decide to go on the summer camp with everyone else they cant wait and see it to be an adventure. Louis and (Girlfriends Name) hang out and do everything (swimming, hiking etc.). One night while the others are sitting around the fire (Girlfriends Name) wanders off to go check out a cave that’s surpassingly just around the mountain. She tells no one where she’s going and no one notices except Harry who rushes to tell Louis. Will they find her? Will she be okay? Will it bring Louis and (Girlfriends Name) closer?

Zayns GF/Nialls Sister: When Niall and (Girlfriends Name) hear about the camp they are eager to go. (Girlfriends name) tells niall everything so he knows about her little crush on Zayn, which makes him even happier to take her with him. When they get there Zayn and (Girlfriends Name) hang out like they always do and have the best time but that night Niall gets himself into trouble and tries to tell Zayn that (Girlfriends Name) likes him which she has kept a secret since they met. (Girlfriends Name) is furious at Niall and before long she finds out and goes ballistic at him. Will (Girlfriends Name) find out the full story? Will Zayn date (Girlfriends Name) or will they be to embarrass to be together?

Start the day leaving for camp so wake up and go with your brother to camp J keep the drama up and have fun, remember read both parts if your playing a boy and just enjoy it!

Plot Idea by EmilyLouisxoxo