One Direction- Bad Boys Plot

Niall and Niall’s GF:  Niall wasn’t brought up with the best role models so when he grew up he took after his father. Like his father he got into drugs and before long those drugs led to him sleeping around and drinking. It gets hard for him when he finally meets (Girlfriends Name) and starts too fall for her only to be rejected for his image. (Girlfriends Name) wants to give him a chance considering that every time they talk he’s really sweet, but she doesn’t want to get caught up in any drugs or find her self-hanging out with bad kids. She shrugs off the idea of dating Niall but Niall is persistent and eventually thy start dating. Just a few days later (on the day that Niall finally got himself back together) and (Girlfriends Name) hears a rumor that Niall slept with the ‘school slut’ and dumps him with no explanation. Thinking that the drugs will help he goes back to them and tries to forget about (Girlfriends Name). But what happens when (Louis’s Girlfriends Name) friend tells her that Niall didn’t cheat? Will she rehabilitate him or is he to far gone?

Louis and Louis’s GF:  Louis has a bad reputation. He isn’t a bad kid he’s just a real smart ass and hangs out with some bad people. (Girlfriends Name) knows about Louis’s bad rep and has no problem with it, if anything she loves it. She may be a good girl but she likes a guy with a bad reputation and a little mystery. Louis and (Girlfriends Name) have liked each other since they first started high school and they spend a lot of time hanging out together. Only thing stopping them from getting together is (Girlfriends Name)’s parents who are completely against her dating Louis. They have heard stories and they are almost ready to step in and stop their friendship. So what happens when they accidentally end up hooking up and (Girlfriends Name) parents some how find out? Will (Girlfriends Name) be able to stay with Louis? (Someone can be the parent for a second or you can just pretend there there and make stuff up)

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam is a quiet guy usually. The only reason he isolates himself is because of his terrible temper.  He is scared that he will get to aggressive and hurt someone so he tries to hide his life from everyone at school. Though people have seen him get agro and now are too scared to approach him. When (Girlfriends Name) starts at Liam’s school (With her sister Zayn’s GF) and bumps into him in the hallway, Liam controls himself. Liam takes one look at (Girlfriends Name) and he’s attracted to her, but he decides to avoid her for her sake. When they’re put together for their sociology assignment though and Liam is forced to work with (Girlfriends Name) he’s forced to control himself.  Strange thing is that she keeps him calm, that’s until one night after school when (Girlfriends Name) is walking home. (Girlfriends Name) see’s Liam going completely crazy, yelling at some people who were having a go at him. Will this scare her away or does she like a little mystery?

Harry and Harry’s GF: Harry Styles is named as the ‘bad boy’ of (Name of High School) and rightfully so. He was born into a family where domestic violence occurs almost every night. This led to Harry growing up and becoming an alcoholic. The school eventually picks up on what's happening when Harry comes into school drunk one morning and they ask him to visit the school ‘shrink’.  While waiting for the counselor he starts making conversation with (Girlfriends Name) who’s also waiting for the counselor. When (Girlfriends Name) hears Harry’s story she wants to help him and tells the counselor. Luckily she agrees considering (Girlfriends Name) is studying to become a shrink and she tries to help Harry out. But when (Girlfriends Name) starts to fall for sober Harry after he opens up one of his parents fights she feels like she can’t help him. Harry wonders why she’s suddenly is backing off  (a lot of people back away from Harry because their scared) and goes after her. But will (Girlfriends Name) be able to tell Harry how she really feels?

Zayn and Zayns GF: Zayn is one of the sweetest kids out he is quiet because no one really wants to get to know the weird quiet kid but he’s used to that. There’s not much too Zayn, he does his work, he gets A’s and he work hard doing what he does. Little does anyone know that he only works hard to get A’s because he doesn’t want his parents beating him? When (Girlfriends Name) moves to the school (with her sister Liam's GF) Zayn and (Girlfriends Name) become locker neighbors and Zayn is chosen to help (Girlfriends Name) around the school. But Zayn is so shy and tries to keep quiet. But after a while he feels a lot better about being friends with (Girlfriends Name) and they start talking one day about family. But what happens when Zayn lets some information slip about his parents and his past? Will (Girlfriends Name) act on it? Or can Zayn cover it up?

Start on the school day that any drama in your plot happens. Zayn and Liam's GF’s are twin sisters and I would advise Louis’s GF to read Niall’s plot because you have a minor plot. Other than that make drama and have fun! <3

Sorry that I have been busy but I have published my new story 'Sentanced to London' and I am writing  more too it so I only update a few days every month. Especally since holidays are coming up and.... I GOT TICKETS TO GO TO ONE DIRECTION!! I know I had tickets a few months ago but they got sold now I have new tickets! :D I got them for my birthday which is coming up so wish me a happy birthday its on the 26th of September <3 Also to Lux and Niall HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY I might update on my birthday if you guys want! Until then go read my story 'Sentanced To London' and comment also please follow me on Instagram @Ashlee26babe LOVE YOU ALL! <3 Ashlee