One Direction- Twitcam Plot

Twit cam. The most used video broadcasting application in the world. So what happens when five very famous girls from the 2013 UK x factor run into former contestants One Direction? Could this be the thing that takes these girls to the next level? Or will this only create drama that the girls don’t need?

Niall and Niall’s GF:  (Girlfriends Name) is they shy. She has a beautiful voice but hides behind the others, fearing that people wont like her. However she loves to connect with the fans and has the idea to do a twit cam. But while she’s on twit cam she sees Niall Horan tweeted the link to their video. Trying not to freak out she tells the other girls. Niall then tweets that he’s going to be mentoring at the X Factor and can’t wait to meet them. When the girls go to the studio the next day and meet the boys Niall notices (Girlfriends Name) and they instantly hit it off. (Girlfriends Name) though is shy around him. Niall quickly asks her out on a date to a restaurant but when Simon finds out (he mentors the girls) he tells them not to date.  But Niall likes (Girlfriends Name) and you can tell she likes him. Will they be able to keep this secret?

Harry and Harrys GF: (Girlfriends Name) is a sweet girl who loves to sing and be with her friends. She is very outgoing and is sometimes overpowered by the other girls in the band. While on twit cam (Girlfriends Name) answers heaps of questions. Including a question about One Direction and who she has a crush on out of them. She quickly answers Harry and continues looking though twitter only to see a tweet from Harry saying “Nice to know someone likes me ;)”. The next day when they turn up at the x factor studios and (Girlfriends Name) sees Harry she is so embarrassed. Even more so when they are paired together so Harry can help with (Girlfriends Name) solo. (Girlfriends Name) and Harry go to lunch together and (Girlfriends Name) see’s Harry checking out other girls. She realizes he doesn’t like her and quickly moves on. But when he tries to tell her he loves her will (Girlfriends Name) believe him?

Zayn and Zayns GF: (Girlfriends Name) isn’t a huge fan of one direction like all the other girls, she is more into rock bands. However she isn’t a total outcast and is still just like all the others (she just has a different music taste). When the girls do a twit cam and are constantly asked one direction questions (Girlfriends Name) blatantly says she doesn’t like the boy’s music. So the next day when she realizes they are guest mentoring she isn’t to exited. Zayn who had watched the twit cam the night before brings up with her the fact that she doesn’t like their music. He asks why and with no good answer is adamant to change her mind. But the longer (Girlfriends Name) hangs around this hyper silly guy the more she starts to fall for him. But will she fall for Zayn or will he never convince her to love him and his music?

Louis and Louis’s GF:  (Girlfriends Name) is really hypo and energetic all throughout the twit cam. She is to exited by everything to really answer questions and instead just eats and runs around the x factor house. Louis who is watching (along with all the other boys) notice that she is a lot like him and cant wait to meet her the next day, when he guest mentors with the other boys. When they do meet however, though they are alike in many ways they don’t get along as well as everyone had guessed. So when they are paired up (because Simon thinks that they have similar voices) to practice the girls song all they do is argue. But that night in the x factor house (The boys stay there too while mentoring) when Louis pulls a prank that goes horribly wrong, will his remorse be the thing that makes him realize how much he cares? Or has he burnt all his bridges with (Girlfriends Name)?

Liam and Liam's GF: Liam loves twitcams! so when he finds out his favorite group from the 2013 X Factor are doing one he gets all the boys together to watch. His eyes are instantly drawn towards (Girlfriends Name) who is (Just like him) making sure the girls behave. (Girlfriends Name) is scrolling though twitter completely unaware of the boys watching. When she reads a question that’s hating on them Liam tweets sticking up for all of them. When (Girlfriends Name) and the rest of the band walks into the X Factor studio the next day and see One Direction (Girlfriends Name) is so glad she can thank Liam in person. But Liam has a lot more in mind then just a “thank you”. As he gets to know (Girlfriends Name) more he falls for her but when he tells the press he likes her without Simons consent what will happen to this crush? Will (Girlfriends Name) find out?

Start from the night after the girls have rehearsed and have gotten back to the X Factor house and for the boys start at someone’s house  the night before they are due to go to the x factor house. Thanks for reading and sorry for the delay in plots I’ve been without my computer for two weeks. Enjoy Byee! Xx